shyt finna get real out here. Cam and Mase respond to J Prince and they ready for whatever.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think Roy explains basically what I be saying about Shakur unwillingness to engage

Shakur boxes well, but its like how you/I would box in a streetfight. He isnt in range to turn defense-to-offense. Thats why it looks like he’s about to jump out the ring whenever someone throws a punch.

Thats why Tank was shytting on his defense as far as slipping, rolling, etc. He doesnt stay in the kitchen and skillfully defend often enough.

Then his opponents get annoyed with it too because everytime they throw something, he's on the other side of the ring so they just get bored with it too. He doesn't make anyone want to engage and not because they scared of his power or something. Like last dude stopped punching and just balled up because thats how shakur was fighting him.

Yeah they can try to cut the ring off and yeah Shakur will win off points, but thats it. No one wants to watch or fight that kinda style.

Well said and Roy is right something he also said is that these cats take teaching as criticism. If you're in a game you gotta study and learn from the old masters. You can't just say "oh you're a hater old nikka." You never learn that way.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I used to think J was somebody but he's nothing but a senile 60 year old man obsessed with old gangster movies
His name used to carry weight in Houston like 15-20 years ago. I'm not gonna front, I lived in Houston for a little and he really was on some mafia/political type of shiit. He did have powerful people in his pocket and he did have well known people shook at times.
I remember in like '08 or '09, Drake was in Houston and some dudes tried to press him at a club. Well one of them ended up dead a week later and some allegedly skipped town. Word was that J Prince handled it. It was all rumors though.

But now he is still tryna live off of that name and it's sad. Nobody gives a damn about J Prince. Him trying to tell grown men what to do is laughable and makes him look :flabbynsick:
What makes it even worse is his son is out here trying to act like his dad was 20 years ago and it's even more laughable.

In his head it's still 2004. Go back on your farm old man.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Pretty much.

You can't be on the sidelines just hating. Most people ain't tried 90% of the shyt they hate on in life. It's one thing to play golf or soccer, piano, chess or something and not just once but actually put effort into and make an informed decision "I don't like it" "it ain't for me" etc etc.

But most cats ain't done shyt or tried to do shyt or even want to do shyt and just blindly hate on everything because it's cool.
Well then people in entertaining businesses should not care when people don't watch and they shouldn't care about what people say on social media

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
All this over criticism of a boxing match.

It’s funny cause people get mad at espn and them for criticizing certain sports especially when they didn’t play them.

shyt is hilarious. Funny video from CaM and Mase tho

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So don't criticize anybody on the field/court/ring unless you can do it yourself?
You sound crazy.

So sports journalism should only be done by athletes of that sport?

Only former boxers should discuss boxing? Foh