shyt finna get real out here. Cam and Mase respond to J Prince and they ready for whatever.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports is entertainment. People pay to watch them perform. Team sports you can get away with individuals being boring because others can be entertaining. Individual sports aren't really given that luxury

My job is not entertaining. My job is to make sure things work. An Amazon delivery driver's job is not entertaining. A landscapers job is not entertaining. Noone is going to say that we're boring because no one finds these kind of work entertaining

And who cares about who's real and fake on the internet? Everybody since yahoo chatrooms were popular has been LARPing online. Even those social media infouencer

I feel what your saying but this goes beyond sports and entertainment. It's in all facets of life.

Entertainment is based on who is watching. There's been delivery shows. There's an entire networks for landscaping. People like to see the jobs from start to finish, as well as some of the personality of the hosts/people of any or knowledge and or respect the skill.

Regardless there's someone out there that ain't never done it, never tried it, just armchair quarterbacking "it's not real work" "that's easy" "they get paid too much" and all other types of hating bullshyt.

Thats their right. Anyone can hate if they want.

I just listen to people. If someone is blatantly hating on something or someone I disregard their opinion. I don't keep people like that in my circle.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The former because he talks about KO’ing dudes in specific rounds. He says he’s going to punish his opponents and the like. That’s how he describes he is going to win. You have to know this because you jumped out there is if Shakur is some innocent and meek guy and that he’s being bullied for his style.
Damm dude I ain’t say all that. My point is yeah we love to see a certain type of fighting but goal #1 for an athlete is to win. He’s undefeated so he must be doing something right. But I also said he isn’t above criticism and he’s being a little sensitive.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
J Prince is the type of nikka I'd finesse myself into his circle and knock the nikka off quietly 🤷🏾‍♂️. A cancer to the hood. Uses all his power against black men. Just another piece of garbage similar to a Trump.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
His name used to carry weight in Houston like 15-20 years ago. I'm not gonna front, I lived in Houston for a little and he really was on some mafia/political type of shiit. He did have powerful people in his pocket and he did have well known people shook at times.
I remember in like '08 or '09, Drake was in Houston and some dudes tried to press him at a club. Well one of them ended up dead a week later and some allegedly skipped town. Word was that J Prince handled it. It was all rumors though.

But now he is still tryna live off of that name and it's sad. Nobody gives a damn about J Prince. Him trying to tell grown men what to do is laughable and makes him look :flabbynsick:
What makes it even worse is his son is out here trying to act like his dad was 20 years ago and it's even more laughable.

In his head it's still 2004. Go back on your farm old man.
I'm from Dallas but have been in Houston for the last ten years. Prince's reputation was known all the way up there but when I came to Houston, his name doesn't carry as much weight. Maybe because he's put his face out there and not in background like in the 80s and 90s.

Daps
There's plenty of punchers in boxing but there are very very few that can avoid punches....... that's a higher level of mastery imo..... if I wanted to see bums fight I would watch mma
Outside of this Cam/Mase vs JP beef....I always felt like brehs appreciated defensive fighting.

White boys want slugfests like it's Rocky. That's why they migrate to MMA. This applies to most sports. White people love offense (football, basketball, combat sports etc) while Black people appreciate good defense.