shyt finna get real out here. Cam and Mase respond to J Prince and they ready for whatever.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm 45. I don't even get into it with the younger cats. shyt don't even look right. I was at Kroger and some of the younger vice lords were in there and were harassing some old white lady. I told them to leave her alone and one of them was like "You sound like a bytch!:pacspit:" I was like "So." and walked out to the car.

I know my place, now, and it is on the coli. Ain't got time for the dumb shyt.
@Tuckeye Fever

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ever since the Takeoff incident I want that man to get what's coming to him. He might be the boogey man but some folks out there ain't trying to be scared of ghosts, or be threatened or extorted

To be fair, J Prince may have gotten active before. It's almost impossible for him to be a big wheel in the streets without putting in work.

But. You don't have to look out for J running up on you. His real power lies in unknown crash dummies.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm from Dallas but have been in Houston for the last ten years. Prince's reputation was known all the way up there but when I came to Houston, his name doesn't carry as much weight. Maybe because he's put his face out there and not in background like in the 80s and 90s.
Exactly!
When he was a "Ghost" he had this image and people respected/feared it.

But when he and his son started coming out and exposing how goofy they are, that shiit evaporated quickly and now he has almost become a caricature of himself.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Outside of this Cam/Mase vs JP beef....I always felt like brehs appreciated defensive fighting.

White boys want slugfests like it's Rocky. That's why they migrate to MMA. This applies to most sports. White people love offense (football, basketball, combat sports etc) while Black people appreciate good defense.
Most black MMA fighters aren't sluggers

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
To be fair, J Prince may have gotten active before. It's almost impossible for him to be a big wheel in the streets without putting in work.

But. You don't have to look out for J running up on you. His real power lies in unknown crash dummies.
It's understood that he was a problem in his youth. He's almost 59, so his "youth" was cut in the 80s. To my understanding he was a boxer who got into selling coke but also had legitimate business ventures, he was a self-made millionaire...

That money brought him power, I don't think he was ever much of a trigger man himself. But he flexed that power, to my understanding that was a real thing; I've always understood he can and has lined nikkas up, in the way back. So that aura and mystique was earned and grew...

But yeah social media is the worst thing that ever happened to him. He had to learn that he's the "J Prince" in Houston but there are guys just like him in everybody's city----->and plenty of cats in everybody's city that aren't afraid of that "J Prince" figure...

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil’ J needs to realize his time is up and be good with that. Nobody cares anymore.