shyt finna get real out here. Cam and Mase respond to J Prince and they ready for whatever.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sports is entertainment. People pay to watch them perform. Team sports you can get away with individuals being boring because others can be entertaining. Individual sports aren't really given that luxury

My job is not entertaining. My job is to make sure things work. An Amazon delivery driver's job is not entertaining. A landscapers job is not entertaining. Noone is going to say that we're boring because no one finds these kind of work entertaining

And who cares about who's real and fake on the internet? Everybody since yahoo chatrooms were popular has been LARPing online. Even those social media infouencer
The difference between you and me..................

I'm entertaining asf on the assembly line, making deliveries, selling drugs, flipping burgers, tossing salads (pause), selling meat (pause), ect

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The difference between you and me..................

I'm entertaining asf on the assembly line, making deliveries, selling drugs, flipping burgers, tossing salads (pause), selling meat (pause), ect
Yea, I'm not very entertaining, lol. Developing isn't very entertaining to watch, and as a matter of fact I prefer if noone's around while I'm programming, and that the only light that's on is the computer screen.

O, and definitely :dame: lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn, Cam say

" NBA young Boy said Eat a Dck ..wack 100...I ain't even gonna REPEAT what he said...

Drake Beefin with Kendrick Lamar and you ain't say not one word to them"

It's gettin Spicy!
:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Typical bullshyt........ everybody saying some shyt expecting nobody else to say shyt in return....... lame all around....... let's stop pretending though........... everybody claiming gangster let's skip the words and get to the action and whoever left standing can keep talking.. ..... let's get it.......
Theyll type all day but don't nobody want that :hubie:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Ever since the Takeoff incident I want that man to get what's coming to him. He might be the boogey man but some folks out there ain't trying to be scared of ghosts, or be threatened or extorted

Cam and Mase not spooked by him. As long as they stay out of Houston they're fine