Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Malcolm in the Middle. It was already a wrap when Jaime came through, but the last season had me like
rI57GbK.png
:stopitslime: jaime was a great addition

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The walking dead is on its last legs, but let the media tell it these last two seasons have been the best yet. AMC out here paying the media for ratings so they can get increased ad revenue :mjpls:

The Simpsons and Family guy are pretty much dead in my eyes.

Law and order criminal intent when Jeff goldblum joined the cast :scust:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Suits. Dropped it after Mike went to prison. It needs to end

New season is actually really good (so far). I wanted it to end too but I knew someone would have to leave to keep it going. Kinda figured it would be who it was, but I wanted it to be Rachel. I hate her character. But now she probably will leave for off-camera reasons.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The walking dead is on its last legs, but let the media tell it these last two seasons have been the best yet. AMC out here paying the media for ratings so they can get increased ad revenue :mjpls:

The Simpsons and Family guy are pretty much dead in my eyes.

Law and order criminal intent when Jeff goldblum joined the cast :scust:
and they ended up bring donofrio back for the last season too, and goldblum was just forgotten

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Smallville. I bailed way before the final season. But damn... Show had so much potential.

I was a fan of Brandys little brother on The Sinbad Show, he did his thing there.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Denise got married and moved away with her husband. She was good. She was taken care of. Theo was always the kid they worried about. He was always the one they weren’t so sure of. And he had a learning disability. It was always theos story in the end

And leaving you wanting more isn’t the same as being bad. The ending of chuck left me wanting more too but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad finale. I wanted more of that world and those characters

I think people forget the pilot episode too, which addresses Theo and his grades/focus on school.

Came full circle.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Season 2 of The Wire was pandashyt
Season 7 of The Walking Dead was utter filler

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The Sopranos

*spoilers ahead*

In the last season it becomes a ridiculous show that instead of ending in a edge of your seat feeling has Tony visiting his high school coach in his dreams
:hhh:

Yes, THAT is what I watch a TV show about a Mafia family for

I saved myself the pain of watching the very last episode.
:yeshrug:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
People got to stop bringing up Martin. The Martin/Gina split only happened the last 7 episodes out of 24. The first half of season 5 was just as funny as the rest of Martin.

LOST had some of it's strongest episodes in it's last season. A bad ending doesn't make it a bad season.
First person ever not to hate the time they LOST on that show..

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
True blood has to be up there. I fell into watching this bullshyt and when we got to the last season, gotdamn that was ass

Bloodlines last 2 eps were kinda weak

True blood easily. The killed their own buzz the final 2 seasons. And it’s not like cast members left or anything. They just keep getting too broad with wolves, fairies, multiple shapeshifters and everyone getting turnt into a vampire. Tara as lesbian vampire was ridiculous. Sookie getting with the wolf dude was also ridiculous. Jason never getting killed despite having 4 brain cells was ridiculous and the fact that it took so long for the vampires to start taking shyt over wholesale defies logic.