Daps
I think I'm about to go ham tho and bleach the tips too

pokijnnb-500x500.jpg
Can you send me a pic of them before you do all that? :smile:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol @moondgoddess i know u gettin tried of these questions, but what can i use to wrap my head in the heat and prevent sweating, i know a silk scarf for around the crib but idk if that will hold up in hotter enviroments trynna protect my edges :dame:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lol you just have to make sure you keep ur hair moisturized. Aloe Vera gel is good to use. Umm other than that definitely keeping it covered, you can wear a beanie ove ur scarf when out. I'd probably mix aloe with coconut oil and rub that in ur hair before you leave the house. Not to much oil tho cause that shyt will be dripping down ur neck and face.
Also you can keep a spritz bottle with water or aloe with you on some
giphy.gif

Type shyt lol. I think that there are products for hair with sunscreen/sunblock in them but I never really looked into them.
I wish I could be more helpful but I never even really thought of this issue even tho I live in Florida.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@MoonGoddess hello again, lol i need protein tips, what are some good natural brands. i use to use that aphogee 2 min keratin shyt, but Raedawn sed to stop using it cuz keratin aint good for black hair:lupe:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess hello again, lol i need protein tips, what are some good natural brands. i use to use that aphogee 2 min keratin shyt, but Raedawn sed to stop using it cuz keratin aint good for black hair:lupe:
DIY Gelatin Protein Treatment for Damaged Hair
I've done this a couple of times.

I have the aphogee 2 step also but I don't use it the way I'm supposed to. I mix it with a moisturizing conditioner.
I found out about this product some weeks ago and I love it!! It's a leave in and it makes my hair so damn soft and moisturized. I mix it with oil and a lil bit of gel and it's like magic!!!
sleekhair_2273_2309705783