MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Can I buy a henna treatment or do I have to make it @Elle Driver @MoonGoddess @Spotlessmind @Lithe growin my shyt again and think this wld be a good investment
You have to buy the henna and mix it urself.
I actually was gonna post this cause I wanna try it and I know @VFib us also working on growing her hair longer. I love henna but I'm giving it a break and gonna stick with protein treatments and deep condition for right now.
How I Grew Long Natural Hair Using the 'Indian Oiling Method' | Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care

If you do decide to buy henna make sure it's quality and not some bootleg crap that's gonna fall out ur hair.
I use this brand
best-henna-powder-brands-for-hair-growth-in-india-2.jpg

It has a bunch of different herbs in it that are good for ur hair. The easiest way to use it is making a henna gloss which is basically ur the henna mixed with conditioner. Just and FYI it can get really messy, but ur hair isn't that long yet so it shouldn't be to bad.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Oh and @KOOL-AID you should try the greenhouse method. Basically moisturizing ur hair and scalp before bed and sleeping with a shower cap and bonnet on :wrist:
Lol but it works to keep ur hair moisturized and for ur hair to grow that's one of the most important things. Oh and if you do use the henna always make sure you deep condition afterwards with a non protein conditioner.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Oh and @KOOL-AID you should try the greenhouse method. Basically moisturizing ur hair and scalp before bed and sleeping with a shower cap and bonnet on :wrist:
Lol but it works to keep ur hair moisturized and for ur hair to grow that's one of the most important things. Oh and if you do use the henna always make sure you deep condition afterwards with a non protein conditioner.
I will, it actually wld help tbh, can I shampoo before the henna?
You can use a plastic shopping bag if you're cheap like me too
lol aight.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@MoonGoddess how wet shld my hair be when apply conditioner, i've always played with the levels and wanna know which wld be best. um i think i have 4c hair :lupe:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess how wet shld my hair be when apply conditioner, i've always played with the levels and wanna know which wld be best. um i think i have 4c hair :lupe:
Leave in?
I usually put Mike in after towel drying. I like it to be a little wet so that it's easier to distribute through my hair.
How long is ur hair? When you gonna show off those luscious coco locks?