KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Leave in?
I usually put Mike in after towel drying. I like it to be a little wet so that it's easier to distribute through my hair.
How long is ur hair? When you gonna show off those luscious coco locks?
I dnt usually do leave ins, though I shld but it's mostly deep conditioning (15 min to a hr depending on my hair level and hair health). Yea I assumed damp wld be the best not too wet yet not dry day way the product mixes with the conditioner. Lol y'all gonna have to wait till like September till I feel it good Enuff to present to y'all :mjcry:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I dnt usually do leave ins, though I shld but it's mostly deep conditioning (15 min to a hr depending on my hair level and hair health). Yea I assumed damp wld be the best not too wet yet not dry day way the product mixes with the conditioner. Lol y'all gonna have to wait till like September till I feel it good Enuff to present to y'all :mjcry:
Yeah damp is fine. If ur hair is to wet it'll be dripping all over the place. I hope it incorporating oils in ur conditioner.
Well I can't wait, I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yeah damp is fine. If ur hair is to wet it'll be dripping all over the place. I hope it incorporating oils in ur conditioner.
Well I can't wait, I'm sure it'll be beautiful.
I do I use Shea moisture so there's oils. And thank you
Lol hold up is dat yo nikka, did he really make an account on here n choose a complimentary username to you :dead:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So I'm trying to grow dreads for the first time and I would like some recommendations for shampoos and conditioners to use. Also how often/soon after you first get them twisted should you return to washing your hair. Keep reading and hearing conflicting advice

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
Aoucjvs.jpg