i9fTy2M.gif

luv u too!!!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess hello again, lol i need protein tips, what are some good natural brands. i use to use that aphogee 2 min keratin shyt, but Raedawn sed to stop using it cuz keratin aint good for black hair:lupe:
I just realized you said the 2 min keratin. They also have one that's protein treatment.
SBS-670567.jpg

That's the one that I use not the keratin.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
OMG why didn't anyone tell me how awesome leave-ins are, hair feels so soft. Oh ummm I also did a protein treatment using Nutress brand last week n I loved it :smile:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
OMG why didn't anyone tell me how awesome leave-ins are, hair feels so soft. Oh ummm I also did a protein treatment using Nutress brand last week n I loved it :smile:
Lmao you never used a leave in? My mission is to find the perfect one even the the last one I bought I love too.
Nutress is a good brand. Are you growing ur hair long? Dreads?

Today is wash day, I haven't washed my hair in a month and I'm scared of the tangles :mjcry: I just put a clay mask on it gonna leave if in for a bit cause it really helps with tangled.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lmao you never used a leave in? My mission is to find the perfect one even the the last one I bought I love too.
Nutress is a good brand. Are you growing ur hair long? Dreads?

Today is wash day, I haven't washed my hair in a month and I'm scared of the tangles :mjcry: I just put a clay mask on it gonna leave if in for a bit cause it really helps with tangled.
Don't judge me, I just thot why use a leave in when I can just condition or deep condition, but man this shyt is the real deal. I got the kinky curly leave in. Idk bout dreads I do want them and always want d to try every hair style I cld as a black man but umm for now I'm just going for the thick fro. lol a month u buggin, imma pray for you aunty :mjcry: