B4q5Sdr.jpg

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I need @MoonGoddess toteach me how to get my 4b/c hair past this plateau.
:patrice: Even tho I do all this crap I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have fast growing hair. But I think what helps me the most is deep conditioning, even when I had a perm that's one thing I was always consistent with.
I didn't care about the conditioners I used back then but now my favorite is the silicone mix and kanechom combo with some Rosemary essential oil. I usually do it before I wash or co-wash or after depending on how I feel. I have an over head dryer but sometimes I'll just throw on a shower cap and a beanie to make sure I get my body heat up and leave the conditioner in my hair for a couple of hours. Oh also I don't wash my hair but twice a month but I'm going for once just too see if it makes a difference in growth. Aloe Vera juice my hair loves I buy the big jug from Walmart and pour it in a spray bottle and use it in my hair almost every night. Sometimes I add acv which I been doing a lot lately for my scalp, keeps the dandruff under control.
But yup I think the most important thing for me is deep conditioning. It makes such a difference. Our hair type is the same except I have fine texturized hair. Other then that everything else including protein treatments I do once or twice a month though im trying to get more protein for these fine strands.
Oh and I trim my hair but like a couple of times a year. To be honest I don't think that makes a difference for me. So yeah I hope this helps lol.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:patrice: Even tho I do all this crap I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have fast growing hair. But I think what helps me the most is deep conditioning, even when I had a perm that's one thing I was always consistent with.
I didn't care about the conditioners I used back then but now my favorite is the silicone mix and kanechom combo with some Rosemary essential oil. I usually do it before I wash or co-wash or after depending on how I feel. I have an over head dryer but sometimes I'll just throw on a shower cap and a beanie to make sure I get my body heat up and leave the conditioner in my hair for a couple of hours. Oh also I don't wash my hair but twice a month but I'm going for once just too see if it makes a difference in growth. Aloe Vera juice my hair loves I buy the big jug from Walmart and pour it in a spray bottle and use it in my hair almost every night. Sometimes I add acv which I been doing a lot lately for my scalp, keeps the dandruff under control.
But yup I think the most important thing for me is deep conditioning. It makes such a difference. Our hair type is the same except I have fine texturized hair. Other then that everything else including protein treatments I do once or twice a month though im trying to get more protein for these fine strands.
Oh and I trim my hair but like a couple of times a year. To be honest I don't think that makes a difference for me. So yeah I hope this helps lol.
I been considering texturizing my hair. :ohhh: A lot of long 4c naturals either blowdry, texturize, or stretch their hair some way to get length. Im just so lazy for the upkeep. Im gonna do deep conditioning tho.

@daria
My BC. I tried to pm you. I'm so stressed and sad
B4q5Sdr.jpg
looks like 4a possibly some 3c mixed in.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I been considering texturizing my hair. :ohhh: A lot of long 4c naturals either blowdry, texturize, or stretch their hair some way to get length. Im just so lazy for the upkeep. Im gonna do deep conditioning tho.

looks like 4a possibly some 3c mixed in.
Yeah ive actually started to blow dry my hair now. My hair is in twist like 80% of the time and Im tired of it lol. i bought this cool hair dryer call kiss handless and it's pretty awesome and makes drying ur hair pretty easy. That's another reason why I been trying to get more protein in my hair cause my strands are really fine and I don't want them to get heat damaged. How long is ur hair?

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Cute! I think everyone of us that big chopped has this type of picture and yeah ur curls look a lil looser def 4-a from the looks. When did you cut ur hair?
I've been transitioning for a while, but I just did my big chop on Friday. Tomorrow will make a week. Thanks for the vid. I'm watching now