Reppin
Fantasy.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@daria @Lithe @Caliban @KOOL-AID
Sigh!!!
It was sort of a disater lol. My hair kept puffing back up, this is the first time ive flat ironed since i cut my hair 3 years ago. I think the issue was i had product in my hair already and i added a silky straightening serum when i was flat ironing.
My hair feels super soft but its not silky straight like i wanted. Im gonna do it again next week on freshly washed hair with minimal product and a slik wrap at the end.

I need a trim but for right now my hair is past my bra strap just above my waist. I did find like 6 strands together that reached all the way down to the top of my butt:ehh:

how long was your hair after the last big chop? and what was your routine when growing it out? im regretting hacking my hair now

oh and your hair is gorgeous

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Before ( washed, deep conditioned, blow dried hair)
6bvjBDc.jpg

Flat ironed hair... it's not as straight as I would like it to be but it will do.

cs03x55.jpg
Your hair is beautiful, and so are you!!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
@MoonGoddess @Paradise Road I flat ironed my hair last night! Gonna do this straight hair thing for... Uh, a few days. I get so bored with straight hair though, that I always end up doing something to it to make it curl!

I just need to keep my hands out of it, so I'm hoping this helps. Wish me luck!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess @Paradise Road I flat ironed my hair last night! Gonna do this straight hair thing for... Uh, a few days. I get so bored with straight hair though, that I always end up doing something to it to make it curl!

I just need to keep my hands out of it, so I'm hoping this helps. Wish me luck!
Yes!! Not gonna lie i forgot how much i love straight hair lol.
Pics?

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yes!! Not gonna lie i forgot how much i love straight hair lol.
Pics?

I will post one later! It's still tied up and I have to go over it to get my roots. I'm also adding some Aveda Brilliant anti humectant pomade after I do one or two more passes through each section this morning. The humidity is at 51% but when I decided to straighten, it was at 33%. I have a presentation today at noon for some research I'm doing... I'm not trying to have my hair on swole!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
So I'm currently sitting under my dryer with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm in doing a deep condition, but I have no idea how I want to style my hair after I wash this out. I kinda want to rock my full fro, because it's gorgeous, but I do not want people touching my damn hair, which is the reason I rarely ever wear it fully picked out. I'm cool, but respect my space and that I'm a person, not a pet. I will (and have before) go off on someone for touching me and invading my space like I'm some kind of statue or mannequin, especially when it's about my hair.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Odd that I just got requested to post considering I got a hair cut (and dye) last week LMAO Ill take a pic later and post. Today is just a wash n go using eco styler. I need to pick up my product order from my stylist ASAP. It shouldve been in Friday but I forgot all about it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Odd that I just got requested to post considering I got a hair cut (and dye) last week LMAO Ill take a pic later and post. Today is just a wash n go using eco styler. I need to pick up my product order from my stylist ASAP. It shouldve been in Friday but I forgot all about it.
wht color?