MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@daria @Lithe @Caliban @KOOL-AID
Sigh!!!
It was sort of a disater lol. My hair kept puffing back up, this is the first time ive flat ironed since i cut my hair 3 years ago. I think the issue was i had product in my hair already and i added a silky straightening serum when i was flat ironing.
My hair feels super soft but its not silky straight like i wanted. Im gonna do it again next week on freshly washed hair with minimal product and a slik wrap at the end.

I need a trim but for right now my hair is past my bra strap just above my waist. I did find like 6 strands together that reached all the way down to the top of my butt:ehh:

1f06e5b5d08f276c17475dc430730a39.jpeg

I have a clearer pic on my ipad, and one from the side. Ill upload later.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Sigh!!!
It was sort of a disater lol. My hair kept puffing back up, this is the first time ive flat ironed since i cut my hair 3 years ago. I think the issue was i had product in my hair already and i added a silky straightening serum when i was flat ironing.
My hair feels super soft but its not silky straight like i wanted. Im gonna do it again next week on freshly washed hair with minimal product and a slik wrap at the end.

I need a trim but for right now my hair is past my bra strap just anove my waist. I did find like 6 strands together that reached all the way down to the top of my butt:ehh:

I have a clearer pic on my ipad, and one from the side. Ill ipload later.

Haha hey, I can identify with the struggle of trying to flat iron hair that doesn't want to stay flat!! It gets hot/humid and my hair is like "nah, we're not doing this..." and just puffs up and curls!

I love your hair! So much volume and thick. Do you feel hot with it on your neck? That's always my issue when I flat iron. What products did you use?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Sigh!!!

I need a trim but for right now my hair is past my bra strap just above my waist. I did find like 6 strands together that reached all the way down to the top of my butt:ehh:

I have a clearer pic on my ipad, and one from the side. Ill upload later.

You're gorgeous. You mind if I simp :noah:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Haha hey, I can identify with the struggle of trying to flat iron hair that doesn't want to stay flat!! It gets hot/humid and my hair is like "nah, we're not doing this..." and just puffs up and curls!

I love your hair! So much volume and thick. Do you feel hot with it on your neck? That's always my issue when I flat iron. What products did you use?
Lol yes my hair was not having it.
Not hot but my hair is so soft that it was tickling my neck. I can tell it would get annoying if i left it down.
The flat iton i used was.

Its cool cause it has a chamber that you pour this serum that they have and it blows steam when ur using it.
After i washed my hair i put in this plantain leave in conditioner by shea moisture mad sprayed it with this aphogee green tea spray. Later when i flat ironed i used this biosilk straitening serum. :whew:
I tried wrapping it but that was a mess too lol.
That was pretty much it, i did small sections but it still puffed back up, i wactched some youtube videos and am gonna try a different technique next week.