M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yayy!!! What recipe did you use?
Im happy it i worked great for you, best part? No flakes :blessed: and ur hair is still soft without that crunch.
Heres another recipe that i like

It's so lightweight and I noticed less frizz once my hair dried.

I used 1/2 flaxseed to 2 cups water with fresh aloe and rosemary oil (my essential oil collection is slowly growing:pachaha:).

:krs:I peeped her other videos and I had to subscribe.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:lupe: @Spotlessmind can we get a bigger pic of yo avi

f03k1z.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's so lightweight and I noticed less frizz once my hair dried.

I used 1/2 flaxseed to 2 cups water with fresh aloe and rosemary oil (my essential oil collection is slowly growing:pachaha:).

:krs:I peeped her other videos and I had to subscribe.
Lol rosemary is so good for ur hair.
Pureformulas.com their easential oils tend to be a lil cheaper than a lot of other sites. I have to take a pic of my collection.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i really want to try this combo, but i always give dominican products the sideye. does it change the curl pattern of you hair, i really like my curl pattern. i just want something that will make in shower detangling easier, and keep my hair moisturized. thanks
Lol none what so ever. My hair still shrinks when it dries and is as kinky and and coily as ever. Protein treatments are good to get ur curls back in shape if they are loosening.
image8916c.jpg

This is my hair from the back, im gonna wash it this weekend and take a pic of my curls so you can see. As you can see it started reverting back lol, didnt even stay straight for one day smh.