Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm an x man...or sailor neptune - whatever, Take your pick.

But tbh, I like the color. I think I can rock it with certain make up. definitely not for an everyday though lol.

24ovr84.jpg
I'm diggin it.

:obama:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm an x man...or sailor neptune - whatever, Take your pick.

But tbh, I like the color. I think I can rock it with certain make up. definitely not for an everyday though lol.

24ovr84.jpg
:camby: no weave this is for all natural take that shyt elsewhere

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby: stop quotin me dweeb... @Arishok remove her post, my thread guidelines were clear from the jump dnt give me no bs either im trynna to uplift black beauty, please and thank you
Dude, what is your problem? :comeon:

If you're that butthurt over it, then I'll remove it. It's not that serious. :manny:

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Caliban
My hair was a couple inches long maybe a good 2-3 inches when stretched when i first cut my hair the final time. I never really had a routine because i like to try to many things. Im a real bad product junkie so anything i saw that worked for others you could trust me to buy it. What i did do consistently was wash every 2-3 weeks, i deep conditioned every time and mixed in oils with whatever conditioner i was using. Mainly coconut oil, but as i read more and more i started using different kinds like jojoba and castor and then started adding in essential oils like like rosemary and lavender into the mix. About 6 months post chop i found out about henna for hair and of course i had to try it and i did that every month for like 6 months. Then i learned about henna gloss and started doing that cause henna can get messy as fudge. I wore a lot of scarves and beanies with my little fro out or pulled back and started doing 2 strand twist the longer it got. Besides shampoo and gels and stuff that i tried along the way i used mostly natural stuff even to deep condition i would make my own from recipes that i got online or whatever i thought would be interesting to try.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Then I found out about these two life savers
images
41STX3oQrcL._SY300_.jpg
Godsend i tell ya!!

They help me detangle my hair faster and easier, plus they leave it feeling super soft and smells good if you like that overly perfume smell (which i don't :scust:) but others seem to. I have like 3 different kinds of the kanechom and have tried 2 of the silicon mix. Sometimes i'll mix the silicone mix with aloe juice and oils and use it as a leave in. But i'm not gonna lie my hair is long but it could be in better condition, i hardly ever wrap my hair when i sleep and sometimes i'll pass a brush thorough it like im mad or something. I have a little section where my hair is super short from ripping them out. I use them as a prepoo with coconut oil and as a deep condition after and also added them to my henna gloss. That's pretty much it, like i said i tried a lil bit of everything. I'm glad i've learned what works best for me so far cause lawd those detangling sessions :noah: (i got big head and lots and lots of fine strands).

Lol thanks again, i've been wearing down for the past two weeks something i hardly ever do because i get really bad tangles but since I've straighten it :ohlawd: hardly a tangle I've come across. I might get addicted to this lol.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess I finally made the flaxseed gel that you suggested and I'm :banderas: with how good my wash and go came out.
Yayy!!! What recipe did you use?
Im happy it i worked great for you, best part? No flakes :blessed: and ur hair is still soft without that crunch.
Heres another recipe that i like

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then I found out about these two life savers
images
41STX3oQrcL._SY300_.jpg
Godsend i tell ya!!

They help me detangle my hair faster and easier, plus they leave it feeling super soft and smells good if you like that overly perfume smell (which i don't :scust:) but others seem to. I have like 3 different kinds of the kanechom and have tried 2 of the silicon mix. Sometimes i'll mix the silicone mix with aloe juice and oils and use it as a leave in. But i'm not gonna lie my hair is long but it could be in better condition, i hardly ever wrap my hair when i sleep and sometimes i'll pass a brush thorough it like im mad or something. I have a little section where my hair is super short from ripping them out. I use them as a prepoo with coconut oil and as a deep condition after and also added them to my henna gloss. That's pretty much it, like i said i tried a lil bit of everything. I'm glad i've learned what works best for me so far cause lawd those detangling sessions :noah: (i got big head and lots and lots of fine strands).

Lol thanks again, i've been wearing down for the past two weeks something i hardly ever do because i get really bad tangles but since I've straighten it :ohlawd: hardly a tangle I've come across. I might get addicted to this lol.
i really want to try this combo, but i always give dominican products the sideye. does it change the curl pattern of you hair, i really like my curl pattern. i just want something that will make in shower detangling easier, and keep my hair moisturized. thanks