Lithe

All Star
Daps
I want to try Alaffia next. I love that they are confirmed fair trade.
Let us know how you like it if you try it!

I'm pleased with it so far! I don't feel like bar soaps get all of my skin covered enough to properly cleanse (it's a weird mental thing) so when I saw the African black soap in liquid, I was thinking "this is my lucky day!" Haha! I went to get a new bottle today and the tangerine citrus scent smells good too, but I love the peppermint. I follow it up with the "kiss my face" brand fragrance free olive and aloe moisturizer lotion.

I don't have sensitive skin, but I'm a fragrance fanatic and I found that my perfumes stay and project more on moist skin. I use the lotion when a perfume doesn't come with a matching lotion, to make it last longer. That, and I'm not really a fan of using a perfume lotion as body lotion. Not enough moisture!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Because this week is so busy for me and I don't have time to spend hours styling my hair, I spent just under 5 hours on Sunday installing my hair in mini twists. They came out nice, but I wanted some more curl to them.

So last night, I parted my hair down the middle and used some diluted Lottabody setting lotion and 27 Curlformers to create this look.

image_zps6wuu9kog.jpeg

Lithe

All Star
Daps
LOL! I shared this on Facebook last night! :russ:

He would have had me wrapped around him like a second skin :noah:
See? Great minds think alike! I get in these moods where I just like to watch celebrity interviews... It's been Pac for the past week. He was just so... Great and before his time. I don't even have enough words.