Lithe

All Star
Daps
Sup gorgeous my name is Prynce
Denzel-Washington-Making-Smoking-Even-Cooler.gif

Welcome to the coli. How are you?
Hello, and thank you! I'm well, just looking through natural hair YouTube videos to see if there's a style I feel like doing tonight.

Prynce

Daps
Hello, and thank you! I'm well, just looking through natural hair YouTube videos to see if there's a style I feel like doing tonight.
Loving seeing sistas embracing their natural hair :myman:
Take this rep and enjoy your coli stay. Don't let these weirdos run you off now.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
It must of been a lot of work thats why u want to cut it all off
I'm serious when I say my arms hurt! I mean I'm very blessed to have a head full of hair, but it takes so long to style sometimes. It was much easier when it was short!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
It must of been a lot of work is that why u want to cut it all off?

I liked it when it was this length, stretched. My finger coils were so neat and easy to do. But I love the length and style versatility I have now (just past my shoulders when flat ironed) so I try to just chill. But I would easily go back to the tapered fade I had when I first went natural! Decisions, decisions!

11ltnv6.jpg

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps
I'm serious when I say my arms hurt! I mean I'm very blessed to have a head full of hair, but it takes so long to style sometimes. It was much easier when it was short!

Thats 2 bad :francis: I guess that is the price u pay for having long hair. I hope your arms feel better tho :obama:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yesterday, I posted in my natural hair thread that I had a new product I wanted to try for finger coils. I was not a fan of it for a wash n go, but I love it for the coils!

This is the product I used

jk91tx.jpg

And this is a picture I took about 10 minutes ago after having to redo a few coils because the sections were too big. I'm going back under my hooded dryer for maybe 10 minutes, then getting ready for class.

xgllqv.jpg

I had 1.5 inches cut off and some shaping done to my hair on Sunday, and it feels and looks so much better. I don't mind losing length because my goal is healthy hair! These coils took much less time than my two strand twists, so they may just be my go to style for this spring, switch it up a bit. I love natural hair! :wub:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday, I posted in my natural hair thread that I had a new product I wanted to try for finger coils. I was not a fan of it for a wash n go, but I love it for the coils!

This is the product I used

jk91tx.jpg

And this is a picture I took about 10 minutes ago after having to redo a few coils because the sections were too big. I'm going back under my hooded dryer for maybe 10 minutes, then getting ready for class.

xgllqv.jpg

I had 1.5 inches cut off and some shaping done to my hair on Sunday, and it feels and looks so much better. I don't mind losing length because my goal is healthy hair! These coils took much less time than my two strand twists, so they may just be my go to style for this spring, switch it up a bit. I love natural hair! :wub:
whats the texture of this stuff like, is this natural based? ps- ur hair is lookin so lavish and healthy :noah:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
whats the texture of this stuff like, is this natural based? ps- ur hair is lookin so lavish and healthy :noah:

The texture is like a watered down gel. I'll take a picture of the ingredients when I get home. It's not juices and berries type natural, but it's not full of the same ingredients as a typical gel.

Thank you! That cut did wonders for my ends. Now if I just keep it in a style where my ends are more protected, moisturized and sealed, I think I'll be able to get back to the mid back length hair I had as a child. My hair was huge and so long before all the hot combs, marcel irons and relaxers! But my mom also kept it twisted and braided! I'm trying to get back to that while using products with more natural ingredients.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The texture is like a watered down gel. I'll take a picture of the ingredients when I get home. It's not juices and berries type natural, but it's not full of the same ingredients as a typical gel.

Thank you! That cut did wonders for my ends. Now if I just keep it in a style where my ends are more protected, moisturized and sealed, I think I'll be able to get back to the mid back length hair I had as a child. My hair was huge and so long before all the hot combs, marcel irons and relaxers! But my mom also kept it twisted and braided! I'm trying to get back to that while using products with more natural ingredients.
wow i appreciate that; seems like ur having quite the journey, keep it up love :hug: