blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Update

A little over 3 months since the big chop.

• After a twist out
    262ta9k.jpg
    *I probably should've taken the picture with the bando on.

• After combing out the twist out
    2ij412x.jpg
No idea why i always thought you were lightskin. Your hair looks hella soft though :ehh:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I'm sitting under my hooded dryer right now, and I swear I just want to cut all of my hair off again! I have so. much. hair. I've blown it out just to stretch it some, but I'm not sure if I'm going to flat iron it or not.

How would I post a picture?

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps
I'm sitting under my hooded dryer right now, and I swear I just want to cut all of my hair off again! I have so. much. hair. I've blown it out just to stretch it some, but I'm not sure if I'm going to flat iron it or not.

How would I post a picture?

Upload it to imgur or tinypic :biggrin:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Upload it to imgur or tinypic :biggrin:

Thank you. I actually changed my avi to a picture of me, but I'm not gonna keep it for very long. So you can see the style there, but I need to show my hair with my face blurred out. Right now, it's too much to fit in the frame of my phone camera. Haha!

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps
Thank you. I actually changed my avi to a picture of me, but I'm not gonna keep it for very long. So you can see the style there, but I need to show my hair with my face blurred out. Right now, it's too much to fit in the frame of my phone camera. Haha!

So thats u in your avi :ohhh: u look pretty :jawalrus: