KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
truthfully when you called me a c00n and told me to take off the hair hat, i knew it was time to get rid of it :wow:
by cut my hair, you mean? like buzz it off?
:dead: lol I'm gld I cld help. Kinda, after you take the weave off you wanna cut off any relaxed or permd hair you have. Most of the time it ends up as a low cut or mini fro

Raava

Staff member
Daps
people who haven't dropd a hair pic, and umm becuz if you not contributing then you shld not post in here. Is this a petty thing...yes, however its for the greater good of the natural movement.

Been waiting on u to say this forever, first u gonna have to cut yo hair n strt fresh. during this time try to figure out your hair type, afterwards find products dat wrk for you. Then you can visit youtube or ask the coli ladies for any tips/info/routines.

:hustlababy: Can't ban for that.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I haven't relaxed it in like 2/3 years.
Well then you shouldn't have to do a drastic big chop. What condoition is it in, do you know your hair type, 3c,4b ect? What was your main motivation for wearing wigs, do you like the style or is it just a time issue? Just trying to get an idea of what styles would be good for you

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well then you shouldn't have to do a drastic big chop. What condoition is it in, do you know your hair type, 3c,4b ect? What was your main motivation for wearing wigs, do you like the style or is it just a time issue? Just trying to get an idea of what styles would be good for you

The condition = meh, normal. I'm pretty sure I'm like 4b/c. My main motivation? I have a head injury so I can't do much with my hair unless I wanna be in pain. ( I have a skull depression so certain styles don't work.)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oq23dfAl.jpg

Whipped like butter cream!!!