Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I do apologize for taking so long...

CNJAR2j.jpg

36KzWJo.jpg

Straight hair in bun...

wnGAc2G.jpg

Luna

All Star
Daps
I was never allowed to have natural hair as a child. All of my family is non black, except my mom. She was humiliated for her hair and now she does it to me.
y1BTzUu.png

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I was never allowed to have natural hair as a child. All of my family is non black, except my mom. She was humiliated for her hair and now she does it to me.
y1BTzUu.png
assuming your mixd with black n white then. No offense to ur mother but she's wrong about ur natural hair and her projecting her own insecurities and stuff towards you is disgusting . Please go natural and learn to love your hair :hug:

Luna

All Star
Daps
assuming your mixd with black n white then. No offense to ur mother but she's wrong about ur natural hair and her projecting her own insecurities and stuff towards you is disgusting . Please go natural and learn to love your hair :hug:
no I'm not mixed, and thank you hun!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
y1BTzUu.png

no I'm not mixed, and thank you hun!
How are you not mixed if all of your family, except your mom is non black? Are you adopted?