@KOOL-AID cool avi
bADoBht.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ugh i have really been neglecting my hair lately and it shows. Im gonna do a henna gloss this weekend and add protein to my mix. Ive been reading and all tho some say dont do it, im taking my chances anyway. I spend way to much time on my hair on the weekends. I cant be doing all those steps.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Who and what's the reason?
people who haven't dropd a hair pic, and umm becuz if you not contributing then you shld not post in here. Is this a petty thing...yes, however its for the greater good of the natural movement.
can you guys give me a hair routine? im sick of hair hats tbh lol
Been waiting on u to say this forever, first u gonna have to cut yo hair n strt fresh. during this time try to figure out your hair type, afterwards find products dat wrk for you. Then you can visit youtube or ask the coli ladies for any tips/info/routines.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been waiting on u to say this forever, first u gonna have to cut yo hair n strt fresh. during this time try to figure out your hair type, afterwards find products dat wrk for you. Then you can visit youtube or ask the coli ladies for any tips/info/routines.

truthfully when you called me a c00n and told me to take off the hair hat, i knew it was time to get rid of it :wow:
by cut my hair, you mean? like buzz it off?