yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
ZWGjqsK.jpg

Was growing it out, but couldn't make it past six months. Just cut it a few days ago...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My hair was extra frizzy today. I'm not sure why? Maybe it's cause I used my old, probably expired mud wash. My routine is so simple and easy now. I think I'm getting the hang of it and finding my groove. I think it's getting thicker, meaning my broken strands are growing out more or the fact that it's the most detangled it's been in a while makes it look so.

OcLYuxr.jpg

I wasn't planning on sharing it so excuse the weird face.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
My hair was extra frizzy today. I'm not sure why? Maybe it's cause I used my old, probably expired mud wash. My routine is so simple and easy now. I think I'm getting the hang of it and finding my groove. I think it's getting thicker, meaning my broken strands are growing out more or the fact that it's the most detangled it's been in a while makes it look so.

OcLYuxr.jpg

Mud wash?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

OcLYuxr.jpg

You look so young and innocent. If we were walking down the street together people would give mi the :sitdown: look.

Nice picture. :cool:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You look so young and innocent. If we were walking down the street together people would give mi the :sitdown: look.

Nice picture. :cool:
Thanks. That happened to my ex lol. Guys first question to me is usually "how old are you?" :patrice:
I know how to dress up. Most of the time I play up the young look with my big purple glasses and two ponytails or buns.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found a new stylist , my barber put me on to her some young ratchet girl.

Ratchet girls always nice with the hair so this just might work out.

Going to set up appointment after the 4th so I should post something in here after that.

With my face blurred of course.

Any ideas on braid style I should rock? I really want the Montana 300 joints that he have:
1441505965_b8ac1f17a95b018cf4b7075d07c7964f.png