"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
no for real though i respect marshawn and if he won i wouldn't be THAT salty (just lil though but not too much)

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Philly? You mean the whitest team in the NFL?

sit down :sitdown:
LOL @ the irony of this post. People on here act like the Pats are a "white team" relative to Seattle just because their QB is white. Now all of a sudden the positions don't matter? :sas1:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
LOL @ the irony of this post. People on here act like the Pats are a "white team" relative to Seattle just because their QB is white. Now all of a sudden the positions don't matter? :sas1:

Pats have more white players than Seattle tho

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's all adopt Bay Area's African greeting, and let CaCsuckas have back their N-Word. The

audacity of CaCs being angry that we turn their discriminatory word into a term of endearment;

now won't have feigned outrage of how we communicate with each other. To pay homage to US,

by addressing our natural ROOTS is AWAKEning our POWER; all spearheaded by our

Real African Mighty BEASTMODE: BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lynch did go to the same high school as Huey Newton :mjcry:

BEASTMODE's a Black Panther, inherently:

james-brown-crying-o.gif

...patiently awaits for BLACKEXCELLENCE to deflate the Cheatriots, and hoist that Super Bowl trophy in all their GLORY:mjcry:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What is that "something else"? I never hear/see it used in a positive way. You can say we use it as a term of endearment but thats not true. You and i both know it. We just say it now to say it. Its ingrained in our vocab. Its an ugly word that we need to shun. There's nothing positive or uplifting about that word."African", "King" & "queen" is much better. Its all about respecting, uplifting and showing each other love.

Sure it's true that it is used as positive endearment. When I call a black person my nikka I mean it the same way as I do my friend, my homie, my comrade.

nikka is basically used by blacks the same way white people use dude/bro.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
FOH boi Pats are one of the whitest teams out plus they got Tom Whitey McWhite as QB.

Shout out to my african Marshawn and shout to Richie Shermann for holdin it the fukk down.