"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

If they were going to let women interview him they should have chosen women who have actual interview skills instead of what sounded like V.Stiviano jumpoffs fukking for career moves. That was fukking embarassing.

I have a lot of respect for Lynch after that interview, though. I also saw how the camera kept cutting out the Seattle Seahawk logo and trying to put the Patriots one in the foreground. I see those a$$holes working.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
brehs, I'm actually down for calling each other Africans strictly off of the fact that other groups like PR, Mexican, cacs, asians would desperately want to call each other that too and be included like the way they drop the N-bomb, but this time, they'll look too stupid.:lolbron:

I agree with everything except that it would look stupid. It would be the most powerful thing in the world as long as it was from a place of knowledge instead of fad.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh I swear I seen one of them shirts on a episode of Martin and I immediately went :ohhh: Where can I find one of them joints?

Not to mention when I was playing San Andreas I decked my African CJ out with one of them African medallions while killing other Africans over turf and selling poison to the community :mjlol:

:laff: Fuk u B. I choked on my food when i read that shyt.

:EDIT: You almost killing brothers in real life too :ohhh: :sadcam:
:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Detroit Wave I don't know why people keep talking this "wake up" non-sense (no disrespect). If black people have been conditioned to be destabilized, continuously since the 1400's, why would black people all of a sudden "wake up".

Now I am NOT saying that it will have to take hundreds of years to fix our societal problems but it for damn sure wont be fixed by a few words from an inspiring figure. We (all of us, including me and you) need to put more work in than that. If we aren't active with the people we are around on a day to day basis then we bullshiitin'.

Keep the thread positive my African

I'm gonna cop one of these though, want it in all black

medallion_newera-59fifty_cap21.jpg

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Fuk u B. I choked on my food when i read that shyt.

:EDIT: You almost killing brothers in real life too :ohhh: :sadcam:
:

When homie said that man I had a flash back to the black dynamite movie when old boy said "But Black Dynamite I sell drugs to the community"..... lol!!

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Pharoah Lynch wearing the gold cleats. :banderas:

They gonna dog a brother for gold cleats but allow the other team to cheat their way to the Super Bowl, then dog a brother for not playing their interview game but then turn around and ask irrelevant and ignorant questions when they have the chance to finally talk to him -- and THEN censor him anyway and mischaracterize his words in the exact way he predicted they would.

Seattle has to win, they just gotta. :mjcry: