WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@3Rivers

We need an official :myafrican: smiley.

How about:myman: with a kente cloth hat.

jGawFnW.png

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yep. We def need to stop referring to OURSELVES as "n1ggers". Shame that we dont respect ourselves or see how stupid and ignorant it is
Brehs,

Just had a thought. You know how there's the debate about whether black folks should say nikka or not.

Well, why not just use African instead? Low key, Marshawn (and Oakland, apparently) just did that...and it made sense. And it's mad positive too. :ohhh:

Goes to show you, you can get inspiration from the most random places. :manny:

If the idea is wack, my bad:sadcam:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
One of the stupidest post ive EVER read. Get white folks off your mind for a sec. Damn them. What about the SELF-RESPECT of not calling each other "n1ggers"? Do u not realize how stupid it is calling each other a word thats used to degrade us?
There is nothing wrong with using the word nikka... Its a curse word so it shouldn't be used in public, but just because white folks don't like it, bc they can't use it does not make it wrong

Stop succumbing to the pressure of white people.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
:salute:To the typical question, "Why can't we speak properly?", when the Seeds of Destruction have nothing else, remember that we were taken from our homes, (our culture and language taken from us and beaten out of us and we were FORCED to speak their backwards language, called English. The reason we can't and will not speak "proper English' (lol) is because this is NOT our native language and I butcher it with delight. I will never apologize for that because I know who I am, and the English language is trickery and the most backward language there is on this planet and by design by the SODs. STOP apologizing! There is no such thing as "proper English", except in their mind. It's their language, NOT ours. There are over 400 different ethnic languages, dialects and fractional tongues in Nigeria and about twice this number in other West African countries. We forgot our language because the SODs forced us to and have the nerve to ridicule us for not speaking 'their' language properly. Who are they anyway? They certainly don't validate me. English is not our native language because we are ALL Africans all over this planet.

I'm not even black (nor cac), but this some powerful shyt right here brehs. Y'all need to recognize.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Except they don't. Eagles have a better claim to representing #blackexcellence with their history (Cunningham, McNabb, taking a chance and then ballin out with Vick when no one was touching him fresh out the pen). Plus that Philly swagger is something serious.

Seattle? Hipster city full of year-round, shytty weather, suicide attempts and a demonic obsession with CACklemore. :scust:

Try again.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl.252374/page-2

:troll:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Except they don't. Eagles have a better claim to representing #blackexcellence with their history (Cunningham, McNabb, taking a chance and then ballin out with Vick when no one was touching him fresh out the pen). Plus that Philly swagger is something serious.

Seattle? Hipster city full of year-round, shytty weather, suicide attempts and a demonic obsession with CACklemore. :scust:

Try again.
Philly? You mean the whitest team in the NFL?

sit down :sitdown:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:salute:Great post. Hope the days of you referring to your own people as "n!ggers" ends soon breh. I gave up the word few years ago. I realized how self degrading it is.
Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch are my two favorite non-Ravens. Earl "don't ask no funny questions. I don't have a sense of humor" Thomas moving his way up the list too. Cacs hate this team so much.

They hate sherm cuz he "talks too much". They hate lynch cuz he won't talk at all. If that don't tell you cacs will find any reason to hate us, can't be reasoned with, and that it's in our best interest to focus on each other rather than begging them to love us, nothing will.

They even hate on Russ for bigging up God but Tebow was their darling. The heck?:pachaha:

And to the guy who suggested referring to our brothers and sisters as "africans", I like that. I am already starting to slowly deviate away from using n1gga so much and am trying to make an effort to refer to my peoples as kings and queens.

"Yo wuddup king?"

"How was your day queen?"

That kind of thing. Positive reinforcement and thinking is a good thing for us.

We were kings, queens and rulers anyway despite cacs preferring us to think our history started on a slave ship :mjpls:

Anyway big ups to Lynch. I look at any person hating on that man as a cac or house negro.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marshawn Lynch...the man...the myth...the legend. It just goes to show you how America sees this team a black team and Patriots as a white team. He gets more hate for not answering questions than the Pats do for cheating the game on the field. He and Sherman get buried because they are the faces of "whats wrong with the league" but Blount, who quit on Pittsburgh and is now playing in the superbowl has received no flack

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:salute:Great post. Hope the days of you referring to your own people as "n!ggers" ends soon breh. I gave up the word few years ago. I realized how self degrading it is.

I see where you're coming from even though I still believe we took a word used to make us feel inferior, sapped it of it's power, and repurposed it into something else. On the other hand it's origins can't be denied and it's hard to argue with people who want to do away with it completely.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What is that "something else"? I never hear/see it used in a positive way. You can say we use it as a term of endearment but thats not true. You and i both know it. We just say it now to say it. Its ingrained in our vocab. Its an ugly word that we need to shun. There's nothing positive or uplifting about that word."African", "King" & "queen" is much better. Its all about respecting, uplifting and showing each other love.
I see where you're coming from even though I still believe we took a word used to make us feel inferior, sapped it of it's power, and repurposed it into something else. On the other hand it's origins can't be denied and it's hard to argue with people who want to do away with it completely.