"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
i'm glad they aired this. the sports media and people like sas out here trying to make marshawn out to be a scumbag and scourge on society because he doesn't like to do interviews with them. a better reflection of his character is how he participates in the camps and foundations he sponsors, he's really giving back to our communities and the underprivileged that need it. that's what really makes a difference. bet we won't ever hear these conceited blowhards like sas bring this up though.

:salute: to this brother

feed_the_beast_by_scheerimagery-d880m2s.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That's what young nikkas from Oakland call each other now.

Are they really calling each other "Africans" instead of "niigga" ..:dwillhuh: ..... :lupe: .... that would be amazing....

I missed all this hoopla the last 2 days ..:damn: ............2014 Year of the "Cooon", 2015 The Year "Niigga" Was Slaughtered by "African" ....

:wow: ..... Its only January ...... I hope this catches on .. :blessed:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm glad they aired this. the sports media and people like sas out here trying to make marshawn out to be a scumbag and scourge on society because he doesn't like to do interviews with them. a better reflection of his character is how he participates in the camps and foundations he sponsors, he's really giving back to our communities and the underprivileged that need it. that's what really makes a difference. bet we won't ever hear these conceited blowhards like sas bring this up though.

:salute: to this brother

You're spot on with that. Can't believe his character is in question over not giving interviews.

Beast Mode's a good dude:myafrican:

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Militants in the NFL :wow:

I love Marshawn and Sherman as athletes but Seattle sucks as a city. It's basically San Francisco.
Fuk u mean it sucks as a city bltch, u ever been out here? Where the fuk u from. Our city love our team and what it represents. We got the best team. The best fans. And this low key one of the best places to live in America

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the biggest stage in AmeriKKKa, are you ready for OUR BEASTMODE to go HAM:ahh:

...9 more hours til BLACKEXCELLENCE Snoop Dogg the Building:blessed:

This is for all my Coli Real Africans:salute: