"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He has said he was on the verge of rubbin exec's the wrong way until Dan LeBatard schooled him on the game, and he aint look back since.. he was able to balance both sides while keep in his integrity.

op is right, he stays slayin cac's on Twitter, im talkin by the minute.

I dunno why they keep trying him. The Twitter Cacslayer don't play. He may get on nerves at times with the knowitall shyt, but when it comes to the whole black/white diaspora, he ROASTS mufukkaz with no fukks with EASE.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been calling black brothers 'Libyans' since 2013

Valentin_Narcisse_infobox.jpg

:pachaha:Me too. Got my small circle of friends using that term too.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
No..... I say that like the Seahawks represent #blackexcellence. There doesn't have to be a European equivalent nor is there one. That is the American way of thinking where its always a Them vs. Us in regards to race since segregation.

#blackexcellence just is
Except they don't. Eagles have a better claim to representing #blackexcellence with their history (Cunningham, McNabb, taking a chance and then ballin out with Vick when no one was touching him fresh out the pen). Plus that Philly swagger is something serious.

Seattle? Hipster city full of year-round, shytty weather, suicide attempts and a demonic obsession with CACklemore. :scust:

Try again.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Except they don't. Eagles have a better claim to representing #blackexcellence with their history (Cunningham, McNabb, taking a chance and then ballin out with Vick when no one was touching him fresh out the pen). Plus that Philly swagger is something serious.

Seattle? Hipster city full of year-round, shytty weather, suicide attempts and a demonic obsession with CACklemore. :scust:

Try again.
Eagles? You mean the team that shytted on Deshawn Jackson for throwing up Naybas and kept Riley KKKooper on the squad?

Seahawks right now are black excellence, just look at Marshawn, Sherman, and Russ who might be the first black QB to win two Super Bowls.