Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So you’re encouraging the rape of our women:camby:you’re a goddamn demon. If you, your family or anyone in your dusty ass culture still believes in archaic shyt like arranged marriages, you aren’t worthy of respect.Water seeks its own level. If youre a subpar man in every way you deserve a subpar woman and y’all will find each other. Better yourself as a man and you will get quality women, without having to steal their autonomy as human beings.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That's order breh.
Oh so you believe in order, and folks having a right to control others peoples lives, especially of those physically weaker than them like your bytch ass:jbhmm:
ok I got a order for your lame ass, drink up
drinking-bleach-mug.gif
:umad:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Oh so you believe in order, and folks having a right to control others peoples lives, especially of those physically weaker than them like your bytch ass:jbhmm:
ok I got a order for your lame ass, drink up
drinking-bleach-mug.gif
:umad:
Low-level nikka babble.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So marriage doesn’t benefit men, yet its men who are advocating for forced arranged marriages? lol. Obviously y’all see benefits for men. A lot of men on here seem to love the idea of having a good traditional woman who would support him and the home and the kids. So of course these marriages would have benefit to men, especially those struggling with woman. It’s a guaranteed wife and p*ssy lol.

Anyway, I think arranged marriage is fine if that’s what that particular family wants to do. There is nothing stopping black fathers from making this a requirement for their daughters and sons. Just let the kids know when they’re young and keep reinforcing it so that by the time they’re older they already know that it’s how marriage is done for the family.

But this is obviously not realistic for the overall/entire black community. There are too many black fathers not in the homes to support this—so who would arrange the marriages for all the single parent homes? Our marriage rate is also 30%, so how are fathers who are not even married themselves, and obviously don’t value marriage, going to arrange marriages for their children?

You also have to consider that not everyone wants to get married. Some don’t even want children or families. Y’all can’t force them to marry lol.

Considering that women initiate most divorces already and that’s to the men they actually chose to marry, how long we given these marriages before the woman runs to court and files because she’s miserable with him?

I think if y’all want to make this a priority for your own kids that’s cool—and y’all can do it. But as far as wanting others to do it, for all the reasons I listed above and more, its not realistic and won’t ever happen.

Last edited:

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Question to detractors: Do you not trust your parents judgement for what’s best for you?

Question for supporters: Can you really learn to love someone who was chosen for you?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Question to detractors: Do you not trust your parents judgement for what’s best for you?

Question for supporters: Can you really learn to love someone who was chosen for you?
People can grow to love someone. Especially when everything is straight forward and clear for what needs to be done.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
:unimpressed: It's not that hard, nikka. Say you want to force women to stay in dysfunctional and abusive marriages. Be a man and stand on your square.
Why is it that women are treated as the victim in every scenario? Aren’t wives more likely to hit/abuse their husbands than vice versa statistically?

And I’ll ask y’all again, WHY DO YALL THINK ARRANGED MARRIAGES CANT BE CONSENSUAL?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
nikkas in here that advocate for infideluty also talking bout arranged marriages because its better for society and the family structure

If yall dont get out of here with this fake righreous bullshyt
You just reminded me that @number21 called me a "degenerate simp" because I was against married men having side pieces. Now he's extolling the virtues of arranged marriage. Dude just hates women :snoop:
Being faithful to your woman an honoring your commitment is degenerate now? :mjlol:. :umad: