Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Funnily enough, a collective group of people of Indo-European descent (Ashkenazi/Khazars) who adopted this ancient bronze age Afro-Asiatic Biblical culture starting in 8th Century CE have empowered themselves and have become 25% of the world's Billionaires in the 21st Century while comprising less than 1% of the world's population and RULE OVER YOU today using this supposedly archaic bronze age culture as their cultural foundation.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not אל; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

2 Esdras 1:24 What shall I do unto thee, O Jacob? thou, Juda, wouldest not obey me: I will turn me to other nations, and unto those will I give my name, that they may keep my statutes.
2 Esdras 1:25 Seeing ye have forsaken me, I will forsake you also; when ye desire me to be gracious unto you, I shall have no mercy upon you.

Written in bronze age...but accurately told the future about YOUR current condition to a TEE all over THE book? :jbhmm:

Interesting.
Thanks breh. They comfortable in captivity. Just throw em a white girl, smh.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Funnily enough, a collective group of people of Indo-European descent (Ashkenazi/Khazars) who adopted this ancient bronze age Afro-Asiatic Biblical culture starting in 8th Century CE have empowered themselves and have become 25% of the world's Billionaires in the 21st Century while comprising less than 1% of the world's population and RULE OVER YOU today using this supposedly archaic bronze age
All the more reason to believe religion is nothing more than a tool of control.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Any true Black/African culture is a matriarchy first and foremost
False. There were patriarchies AND matriarchies depending on the culture and accessibility to resources. Hunter/gatherers were more patriarchies while farmers/herders were more matriarchies.​

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the more reason to believe religion is nothing more than a tool of control.

If you're not under control, you're out of control.

And if you refuse to control yourself, someone who is under control most certainly will.

Tell me, how can anyone obtain anything of value in life without having any sort of control?

Look up the root etymology of "religion" all humans have it to a degree...it means to bind yourself to a concept or ideal. Even Athiesm is a religion based upon the root definition.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If you're not under control, you're out of control.
Nonsense. There's such a thing as 'self control'. If you refuse to control yourself, you end-up in jail or worse. If the vast majority of humanity didn't possess and use self-control, there'd be no civilization.​

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Nonsense. There's such a thing as 'self control'. If you refuse to control yourself, you end-up in jail or worse. If the vast majority of humanity didn't possess and use self-control, there'd be no civilization.​
The first jail was made after slavery ended. You’re basically a white man. They molded your mind good.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What's insane is that sentence you just typed along with all the other stuff you been pushing.​
You argue with female tendencies. You take a piece of an argument and cut what you don’t want to address. Tell me. How does the near future look for black ppl? White tension is rising as well and you steady tryna suck harder and it’s not gonna work.