Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You are 100 percent correct, But the same exact logic applies to women. They are having abortions cuz they didn’t take steps to prevent getting pregnant

And now they’re gonna be forced to go through with it in some states

which makes the stakes even higher for men having sex out here. Even if you do partner with a woman that's 100% down with getting an Abby if she accidentally got pregnant, that option is off the table and you are responsible for the child and everything that comes with that.

brothers better wake up.

:wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
A man should be forced to support his child regardless if he wants it or not. A man partially created that child so 50% of the responsibility rests on him.

He shouldn't even have to be forced if he would just become a man and do the right thing and take care of his responsibilities and when I say responsibilities I'm not just talking about babies but general shyt in life.

That's what a real man does, takes care of his responsibilities. I don't know how some guys take pride in basically admitting that they're not worth a damn 🤷🏾‍♂️.
I couldn't look myself in the mirror or even think of myself as a man if I knew I had a child(ren) out there and not do anything for the child or even see them. I don't understand dudes like that. And yes I know there are no good females out there who "trap" dudes with kids but we're not talking about them right now.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Why are we forcing men to pay medical costs for someone else's medical procedures, I can get behind having men pay for babies they created but this is a bridge too far.

If men are creating babies and a woman chooses to not have it then make the men pay for the abortion as restitution

If both parties are equal in a pregnancy and a man does not want the baby to be born and the woman does then what?

How many women get pregnant to trap the man and get child support to essentially be able to retire and never work again?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Goofy nikkas in here who don’t have to deal with any of the risks of child carrying/birth talking about “isssshh not fair …why should she get to decide whether SHE carry’s the baby to term… dats a double standards ” :dead: literal child like logic

I just saw this

How did this stupid nicca graduate from high school?

No one said she shouldn’t get to decide if she Carries the baby you short bus dummy

We said reckless and irresponsible women (majority of women getting abortions) have an out. Where is the out for these irresponsible men

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I couldn't look myself in the mirror or even think of myself as a man if I knew I had a child(ren) out there and not do anything for the child or even see them. I don't understand dudes like that. And yes I know there are no good females out there who "trap" dudes with kids but we're not talking about them right now.

Nah, let's go there.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Read again with your finger my brotha

What does this have to do with the question?

The question is “should he be forced to pay child support if he lets her know in advance”, not “should she have to abort if he doesn’t want the kid”
Its all circumstantial. This depends on if both of you have access to plan B, and if you are both educated about and have access to other options for birth control.

The states that are outlawing abortion have dismal sex education, and limited access to those things that prevent pregnancy. You can tell a woman you don't want a kid, but if that condom breaks, or if it falls off in the act before you nut, or if you fail to pull out and have nothing. You're screwed. We aren't talking about the average coli poster who is a highly online person here, we are talking about the general public who are ignorant as hell. Including teenagers whose brains have yet to develop the same impulse control as an adult.

Of course the state will try to force child support on you. The goal behind banning abortion is to create circumstances that FORCE you to sell your labor for less than its worth. Don't want to work a shytty minimum wage job? Too bad. You now have an unplanned child you need to provide for. You might have to work 2 jobs, and you'll neglect that kid. In his boredom and lack of parental attention he will fukk around and get involved with street nikkas: The bread and butter of the for profit prison system and racist police.

This is deeper than 'a woman's right to choose' or whatever. The end game is to get people to accept wage slavery and to feed the law enforcement system and military with expendable, desperate people.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I just saw this

How did this stupid nicca graduate from high school?

No one said she shouldn’t get to decide if she Carries the baby you short bus dummy

We said reckless and irresponsible women (majority of women getting abortions) have an out. Where is the out for these irresponsible men

Men cannot be irresponsible because they are superior human beings is the underlying implication from many people in here

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
And now unfortunately women with medical conditions/women who were raped or molested are going to suffer because a bunch of women were running up the abortion numbers trying to use it as a time machine condom :mjcry:
If you think that’s why this was over turned……….

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
which makes the stakes even higher for men having sex out here. Even if you do partner with a woman that's 100% down with getting an Abby if she accidentally got pregnant, that option is off the table and you are responsible for the child and everything that comes with that.

brothers better wake up.

:wow:

Definitely

Now he can’t come up with $300 for her to hit the kill switch

He gotta come up with enough money for a plane ticket and a hotel stay for her to go to a state where it’s legal

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The pretzel twist of logic that people can turn themselves into when it comes to people supporting the double standard always amazes me :heh:

The "you know the risk, take responsibility" argument can said about both the man and the woman...

I for the life of me can't understand how someone cannot apply that very same logic to a woman who supports abortion...

And ....the idea that a woman is making a "medical decision" is really all that different from a man making a financial one is just wild to me

This argument isn't new though...I actually had this debate several times at work going back atleast 15 years..i use to have my office going crazy with this debate :laugh:....and the general conclusion is--women should be free to abort (for whatever reason) and men should not be able financially-abort regardless of his reason...it's a "woman's right" and nothing else matters...even if I feel differently about it I've found that most men and women are generally in agreement on that:manny:...

that being said, it's probably one of the main reasons that I'm indifferent to the latest SCOTUS decision...women no longer [universally] have the right? Oh well...men never did...:yeshrug:

Last edited: