Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If men are creating babies and a woman chooses to not have it then make the men pay for the abortion as restitution

If both parties are equal in a pregnancy and a man does not want the baby to be born and the woman does then what?

How many women get pregnant to trap the man and get child support to essentially be able to retire and never work again?

I reject the idea that women are trapping men because a woman cannot get pregnant without a man impregnating her. This isn't how traps work.

If a man does not want a baby to be born after he has impregnated a woman then we listen to him complain and offer guidance on how he might begin to prepare himself for fatherhood. Sometimes I'd get in trouble at school when I was a wee lad, I didn't want the school to call my parents but by then the cake was already baked. Perhaps we should begin moving towards an acceptance of the fact that both parties aren't equal in pregnancy.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you think that’s why this was over turned……….

I don’t think that’s why it was overturned

But if abortion wasn’t usually used as a “whoops, I made a mistake”, then the numbers would be so low that I don’t think this happens (even though they wanted it to regardless) cuz the optics would have been 100 times worse than they are right now

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don’t think that’s why it was overturned

But if abortion wasn’t usually used as a “whoops, I made a mistake”, then the numbers would be so low that I don’t think this happens (even though they wanted it to regardless) cuz the optics would have been 100 times worse than they are right now
Naw. This is about something far more sinister. If it was how you said they would have made exceptions for things like rape……….

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I reject the idea that women are trapping men because a woman cannot get pregnant without a man impregnating her. This isn't how traps work.

If a man does not want a baby to be born after he has impregnated a woman then we listen to him complain and offer guidance on how he might begin to prepare himself for fatherhood. Sometimes I'd get in trouble at school when I was a wee lad, I didn't want the school to call my parents but by then the cake was already baked. Perhaps we should begin moving towards an acceptance of the fact that both parties aren't equal in pregnancy.

If a woman insists on not using a condom under the condition that the man doesnt cum in her then he should be able to be charged with sexual assault if he does

If a woman pokes a hole in a condom and gets pregnant then she should be able to get charged with sexual assault as well

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The pretzel twist of logic that people can turn themselves into when it comes to people supporting the double standard always amazes me :heh:

The "you know the risk, take responsibility" argument can said about both the man and the woman

the idea that a woman is making a "medical decision" is really all that different from a man making a financial one is just wild to me
The part that's truly wild to me is that these are supposedly heterosexual dudes making these arguments.

I expect women to make the pretzel twists because this is all about control and having something over men with them, but these dudes...Are they trolling? :mjtf:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be hard to keep this conversation completely logical since the shared risks between the male and female aren't logically equivalent

The shared risks are not logically equivalent, that is absolutely correct

But the PRIMARY REASON women are having abortions is cuz they made a mistake that they 100 percent could have avoided and they aren’t ready (mentally, financially, emotionally, etc) for a child

Women have more risks, but they’re usually aborting for the same exact reasons men don’t want to have kids. So those extra risks are not relevant in many situations.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Men cannot be irresponsible because they are superior human beings is the underlying implication from many people in here

With power comes responsibility :wow:

When a foreign invader comes into your home, town, nation - the men are expected to stand tall and die.

We are the last line of defense and we cannot abandon our position.

If we abandon our position - everyone dies.

We are the head.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Its abundantly clear both parties arent equal in pregnancy under the laws of the land

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The shared risks are not logically equivalent, that is absolutely correct

But the PRIMARY REASON women are having abortions is cuz they made a mistake that they 100 percent could have avoided and they aren’t ready (mentally, financially, emotionally, etc) for a child

Women have more risks, but they’re usually aborting for the same exact reasons men don’t want to have kids. So those extra risks are not relevant in many situations.

You keep avoiding the overall point in preventing the situation from happening in the first place. It's an easy solution that solves the problem on the men's side.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
What rights does a woman/man have that the other does not?
In my state if you're not married at the time of birth you have absolutely NO rights as a father (Florida)

That same state would put you on child support though at the behest of the women... interesting how that works

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naw. This is about something far more sinister. If it was how you said they would have made exceptions for things like rape……….

I agree that it’s far more sinister, but if the only people getting abortions were women who were raped/molested or had health issues that weren’t self inflicted, 90 percent of abortions would disappear

You still think they would have been pushing for this if that was the case? I’m not saying that they wouldn’t have wanted to.