Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Its abundantly clear both parties arent equal in pregnancy under the laws of the land
Correctly and it’s amazingly easy to avoid putting yourself in a disadvantaged situation but yet we have to go round and round about it.

Odd

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If a woman insists on not using a condom under the condition that the man doesnt cum in her then he should be able to be charged with sexual assault if he does

If a woman pokes a hole in a condom and gets pregnant then she should be able to get charged with sexual assault as well

I'm on board with both of these ideas :ehh:
Its abundantly clear both parties arent equal in pregnancy under the laws of the land

Men (prior to 2013) could not carry babies in their wombs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The same applies to women

:mindblown:

You've answered your question in this thread many times without realizing it. The woman is going to do what's best for her at the end of the day and the man should do the same as well. It's really that simple. Why would/should you expect her to do what's best for you and your life?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In my state if you're not married at the time of birth you have absolutely NO rights as a father (Florida)

That same state would put you on child support though at the behest of the women... interesting how that works
This isn’t true. Once paternity is established both parents have the same exact rights in every state.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree that it’s far more sinister, but if the only people getting abortions were women who were raped/molested or had health issues that weren’t self inflicted, 90 percent of abortions would disappear

You still think they would have been pushing for this if that was the case? I’m not saying that they wouldn’t have wanted to.
Yes. This about ideological control.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If men are creating babies and a woman chooses to not have it then make the men pay for the abortion as restitution

If both parties are equal in a pregnancy and a man does not want the baby to be born and the woman does then what?

How many women get pregnant to trap the man and get child support to essentially be able to retire and never work again?

This is very rare

Most men don’t make enough money to pay heavy child support

That child support hurts the man’s pockets, but it’s not enough to have the woman comfortable

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
A woman could give her kid up for adoption and slate wiped clean. A woman can terminate the pregnancy and slate wiped clean. Bottom line is women have a way out. Men don’t.
Any time its, "wiped clean" it's wiped clean for both parties.

As for "men don't have a way out", it is what it is. Men and women are different, so different rules apply. :yeshrug:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t true. Once paternity is established both parents have the same exact rights in every state.
Petition to establish paternity....its an actual court motion you'd have to file

A man literally would have to go to file a petition with the court and pray the mother plays fair ball to not have to spend thousands of dollars just to enjoy the company of his own child.

While still paying child support. How is that equal ?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman
This is a good question, and one that people don’t want to address. Sex comes with a lot of responsibilities and the “it’s her body her choice” excuse that a lot of men make is BS and a cop out.

I think there are a lot of men who begrudgingly pay child support and will never admit they were never ready to be a father, or that they resent the child.

In my opinion abortion should’ve always required the authorization of both parents. What if the woman has an abortion against the mans will? What if he can’t have any more children? Where are his rights? Can he sue?
It takes two to make a baby and it should take two to make a decision about the baby.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Petition to establish paternity....its an actual court motion you'd have to file

A man literally would have to go to file a petition with the court and pray the mother plays fair ball to not have to spend thousands of dollars just to enjoy the company of his own child.

While still paying child support. How is that equal ?
You don’t have to pay child support until paternity is established.

And it don’t cost thousands of dollars to do so.