Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some things in life cannot be boiled down to equal reasoning. This is one of those situations. You can argue all you want but if you are having unprotected sex with a chick you don’t want carrying your kid then you are assuming the risk of that child being born and having to support it.

And now unfortunately women with medical conditions/women who were raped or molested are going to suffer because a bunch of women were running up the abortion numbers trying to use it as a time machine condom :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It takes both to make a pregnancy happen and thus both have the power to prevent it

Yet one party can remove themselves from the consequences and the other party cannot

Why is this so hard to understand
Because one party actually has to get pregnant, be pregnant for 9 months and deliver a baby.

Therefore they get to make decisions on what happens during that time:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It takes both to make a pregnancy happen and thus both have the power to prevent it

Yet one party can remove themselves from the consequences and the other party cannot

Why is this so hard to understand

One party has to have a procedure that aborts a fetus, maybe this isn't the win you think it is.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now you’re introducing baseless conjecture because you have no intelligent response to your premise being blown up …yikes

nikkas like yourself don’t want to have actual dialogue… you want to soap box your ignorance and use these moronic easily debunkable false equivalencies to shoehorn in social ideology based on personal insecurities ...which is why this country is where it is today :dead: shyt is sad

You are remedial as shyt

I said let’s focus on the main reason and your dumb ass is talking about the outliers cuz you don’t have a leg to stand on

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Goofy nikkas in here who don’t have to deal with any of the risks of child carrying/birth talking about “isssshh not fair …why should she get to decide whether SHE carry’s the baby to term… dats a double standards ” :dead: literal child like logic
Yo yo yooo, I just got a stain on my Left A1’s! :damn:

The health risk and rape, etc are thrown out as trump cards but if you look around there's actually women asking Why can't it be that I just don't want a child? -- It's not "My health my choice", it's "My body my choice", so likewise ... "My wallet my choice" :jbhmm:

I think all of this is ugly to be honest especially in terms of our relationships with one another but the can of worms is already open

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is what gets me about the abortion debate. All these different birth control forms should have pretty much eliminated most of these unwanted pregnancies. This ain't 1970 or 1980.

It's why I honestly find this outrage a bit ehhh as the solution to the problem is so simple. That's why I'm wondering how much of it is people actually having abortions out here or more outraged that someone is trying to dictate such a personal decision for them and rightfully so. The majority of people out here aren't having abortions out here like that, but you would think that they are with the outrage.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yes a man should pay regardless if he wanted a child or not. Its the risk we all take when we have sex. Pretty sure Magic Johnson didn't want Aids but thats the risk he took,

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Then force men to pay for the procedure and related medical costs

Why are we forcing men to pay medical costs for someone else's medical procedures, I can get behind having men pay for babies they created but this is a bridge too far.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Then repeal Title IX and all equal pay laws

Force women to be audited for spending of child support funds.

Nah bro - this is just the luxury of living in a wealthy nation.

The United States has so much money that it can afford to provide women with certain luxuries and privileges.

The women of America live like royalty compared to women around the world.

Thats the blessing of living in America.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In 2022, birth control is widely accessible in different forms.
A man who is not trying to produce children realistically can prevent it from happening.

In the event that conception does occur, he cannot then cop pleas or shirk his legal responsibilities.

In the words of Tango to Frank Lucas. "Its 20%, if you don't like it, then don't sell dope"

url

You are 100 percent correct, But the same exact logic applies to women. They are having abortions cuz they didn’t take steps to prevent getting pregnant

And now they’re gonna be forced to go through with it in some states