Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why would it be on society?
Women today are pretty much equal to us as far as finances go. If a man say he don’t want to be a father why is he being forced into it
That finance equality is across a broad spectrum of people. Most people cannot handle the additional expenses of raising a child on their own and thus taxpayers contribute to close the gap.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That happens with a lot of shyt involving taxpayer money whether you want it to or not.
That doesn’t mean I’m fine with additional cost because and individual can choose to not handle his responsibility. Especially when we are talking about absolving someone by letter of the law.

Let’s be serious here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That doesn’t mean I’m fine with additional cost because and individual can choose to not handle his responsibility. Especially when we are talking about absolving someone by letter of the law.

Let’s be serious here.

It doesn't matter whether you're fine with it or not as that's what is and going to happen anyways. Is my and the other poster's point.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It doesn't matter whether you're fine with it or not as that's what is and going to happen anyways. Is my and the other poster's point.
But it’s not. This is in the realm of legislation that would need to be passed on multiple levels and that ain’t happening.

Again let’s be serious

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But it’s not. This is in the realm of legislation that would need to be passed on multiple levels and that ain’t happening.

Again let’s be serious

It already is though

Who do you think is out here footing the bill indirectly for these children when the parents aren’t doing their job? Taxpayers. You must not know how the government and system works if you think that isn’t the case.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It already is though

Who do you think is out here footing the bill indirectly for these children when the parents aren’t doing their job? Taxpayers. You must not know how the government and system works if you think that isn’t the case.
I didn’t say it wasn’t. I said nobody is going for earmarked additional funds just so men can legally opt out. Good luck with that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Technically she can't stop a man from nutting in her if they are fukking raw. She can't feel when you are about to nut. I'm not talking about consent or no consent just how our bodies work.

The second part I am talking about consent. You are adding things that I didn't mentioned. What I typed is what I meant :yeshrug:. All that extra stuff you are going on about is all based on your bias.
I'm not adding anything. This back and forth has gone on due to your bias as well.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That finance equality is across a broad spectrum of people. Most people cannot handle the additional expenses of raising a child on their own and thus taxpayers contribute to close the gap.
Taxpayers are not paying a man’s child support

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why would it be on society?
Women today are pretty much equal to us as far as finances go. If a man say he don’t want to be a father why is he being forced into it
Most single parents who can support the kid on their own, do.

Child support mostly exists for parents that can’t do it on their own. If one parent was able to “opt out” then the kid becomes societys responsibility.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Cats need to stop talking about "b bu but my tax dollars" like they ain't been paying for WIC/Section 8 and other programs already :mjlol:

Just say the man is the decision maker in all situations and keep it moving

It's the principal.

I don't care with it's just an extra 25 cents or a dollar, I'll be dammed if my taxes go up even 1 cent just because some dudes want to opt out of providing financial surpport for their children.