Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In texas child support is capped...prime example..Chris Bosh, long as he still has his house in desoto.. he will continue to pay 2600-3000 dollars a month forgot what it was...

she fought like hell to get miami courts involved because she was goin thru chapter 13 n had 200k debt owed

n since he had just signed a 109million dollar deal...she thought she cash out..

chris been fighting to get custody of his kid.. but the mom is too much of a stew head.. n make it seem like chris should be obligated to help her get on her feet since she is the mother of her child..

judge in texas asked her.. why not give him temporary custody ...until she gets on her feet...

but in stubborn fashion..she said no ... because of chris new chick

judge tried to do whats best

because at first.. she wasnt doin shyt...except eatin off the left overs of what he left her..... he left... now she dont have shyt...

she asked for a stupid amount... judge was like why would i have him give you that and you not doing anything ..he will be funding your lifestyle and not supporting your child..he has all the insurance and school taken care off why would have to pay 500k..... she had to get a job or chris will get custody until she did..

she got a part time job...thinking the judge was gone up the payments...nah...

fukk texas lets take this to miami...

but judge i dont live in miami
tumblr_n8g7b9OVzi1tu7965o1_400.gif
This is why so many celebrities quietly living in Sugarland, Pearland and shyt :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
my lil cousin was in this situation... dikk dine a broad on prom night last yr...he called me panicking...i sent him the money for morning after...n i told him to keep the reciept ...then i said nah fukk that give it to me...

the girl wasnt ready... he wasnt ready.. but they was ready to fukk .. raw

the logic...:francis:

i kept the text messages between me n him ...n screen shots he sent between him and her.. where she is sayin she wasnt ready and they agreed on the plan b...

he plays football.. she runnin track..

she sent him a text between her parents n her ... about finding the plan b ..n they insisted she take it ..etc...n she even said she wasnt ready for a child to them because of her future...

week later she ghosted him... in march

august he in college now..

.he get a text with pregnancy test n 4 months of ultrasounds

n he said he thought they agreed it was best to plan b it... she talked to her bestfriend and sister about it ...and changed her mind...she said fukk college working at a call center..

nikka was mad so he called me... i got em in touch with my lawyer who deal with family shyt...

he showed her the text the receipts... etc ...when she saw the text between ol girl and parents...she immediately said she lookin to be sponsored...

he had moved on to another chick.. hell ol girl ghosted him...

he was callin her parents everyday and the parents would always say she was studying etc not knowin their daughter was scheming..

lawyer got him to go for one of the check ups.. n asked for a nipp...to determine if its his...it was so...

the day she gave birth.. he had the chick served...

he terminated his rights...

her parents came to court with her...they felt some type of way at first because how she was served lol

but that shyt changed once they saw how shiesty she was

they saw how he got the plan b the night after.. n the conversation they had..that same day..

the conversation they had with her...

how she popped out the blue with photos...n the conversation she had with him about not taking the test and who she talked too

n how she isnt in school..but workin at a call center with one of her friends who helped her make the decision ...her parents had money...so they sendin her money every two weeks...thinking shes at tsu.. but she in clearlake

he was 90 steps ahead of anything she was planning...i asked him..if she would have done everything different would he have accepted the child ...he said yeah...

but her ghosting him not talkin to him returnin calls etc..he moved on... charged it to the game..

popping up out the blue ..was all kinds of fukked...up

...so a dude has options...shyt happens.. so if it does.. it can be challenging.. find out the process of terminating your parental rights....pretty sure most nikkas will be texting a female about not wantin the baby n goin back n forth about it.. keep those text messages...regardless what is said..long as u are consistant with how u feel after u nut ...

alot can come in play with it too.. i know in texas...its straight forward... all a dude have to do is ...

which was funny to me because the chick my cousin was dealing with ....did that on her own.. then popped up like it was kosher..

because what she thought she could disappear.. pop back up thinkin he was gone help her.. hoping he didnt.. baby born she puts him child support...

it ways both sides can deal with it...she dont want the baby n he does...she disappear.. then pops up... she can sign her rights over to him..

neither want it .. they both can terminate their rights n put the baby up for adoption...or let a family member have custody
:mjcry:
Hot damn you saved your cousin life :salute:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m Pro-Choice, and I am also in favor of men being able to terminate their parental rights. Forcing people into roles they don’t want is a recipe for disaster.
Aren’t taxpayers being forced into a role of creating a safety net in that scenario?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes.

Women think emotionally not logically.

They have Estrogen we don't.

A woman can get pregnant with a man who is clearly not interested but still go ahead with the pregnancy due her "feelings" at the time.

That's why there's the double standard. It's their to protect the child in that event.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Adding caps to child support and removing the hard penalties like throwing someone in jail or snatching their driver's license is reasonable. How can they take care of their kids if they are in jail or don't have a driver's license?

Letting the father get away with not paying at all on a life he helped create and dumping it on tax payers is not reasonable. If you are getting these women pregnant, you have to step up and take care of your kids as a man.

Daps
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman
This is how it should work:

Chris impregnates Ashley. Chris says "I don't want to be involved in the child's life financially, physically, emotionally etc." Chris tells her this very early...like as soon as she learns she's pregnant.

They go to a judge and Ashley agrees to release Chris from his duties. It's legal precedent and set in stone. That's the only way it COULD work. He can't just smash and knock her up and then be like "I don't wanna be the daddy" unless they both feel the same way.

However.....the courts look at what's best for the child. That makes sense. The child needs someone to be their advocate. The mom may not want the dad involved because she thinks he's an "ain't shyt nikka" but the courts say that he needs to AT LEAST contribute financially even if he's not there in the flesh.

While the system feels unfair, men don't carry children. In a 50/50 situation, the woman is going to get the nod because ultimately they take on the risk of carrying a child. Men can impregnate 20 women/week if we wanted to. Women can only carry around the child/twins/triplets etc., of one man once they are preggo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have any data or receipts in general to back this up? Why isn't child support hard capped if it's just to cover the expenses of "the govt. raising the child" (huh?) Although now that I think of it I can picture the government claiming something like that. But if the dad was dirt poor but still in a relationship with the mom the family would still quality for most govt. programs anyway.
There are caps in some situations.
But child support is also supposed to be fair for the kid first. Wouldn’t be fair for a kid to be living in poverty on government assistance while his mom/dad is living lavish.

People forget child support is about the kid. Not the parents. If the parents were doing right by the kid. The court would have nothing to do with them.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Conversely if men could opt out of parenting they’d have a “get out of jail free” card that only benefits them, then lays the responsibility of the child on society. That’s not “fair” either.

Why would it be on society?
Women today are pretty much equal to us as far as finances go. If a man say he don’t want to be a father why is he being forced into it

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't understand why you're making this so difficult. You aren't dumb.

Name a legal out a man has. Legal meaning he won't get in trouble with the law or courts. I'm pretty damn sure a man will owe back child support if the law catches him. You can't tell a man to just run, it doesn't work like that. He risks being thrown in jail, losing his driver's license, and owing thousands in CS essentially making him worthless.

So please cut the bullshyt because running isn't a viable solution nor argument.
i literally gave a legal out and a personal story of gettin out of child support..
This is why so many celebrities quietly living in Sugarland, Pearland and shyt :mjlol:
yup

Master p was payin his ex 271 a month because he was still usin his house in mo city

271 in total for 4 kids.. that’s got damn me 67.75 a fukkin kid lol

They couldn’t figure how much he actually had til a couple yrs later n payments jumped to 10k

N Chris even tho he was in Georgia ..Toronto n Miami..he had somebody in his ear tellin him don’t let go of Desoto since it was his home

Pay off ya momma home n upgrade to one of the bigger houses off pleasant run n Duncanville road

Think he didn’t lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Adding caps to child support and removing the hard penalties like throwing someone in jail or snatching their driver's license is reasonable. How can they take care of their kids if they are in jail or don't have a driver's license?

Letting the father get away with not paying at all on a life he helped create and dumping it on tax payers is not reasonable. If you are getting these women pregnant, you have to step up and take care of your kids as a man.
I agree with that