Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah that’s how I took it . You mentioned men should be forced as they should have been better prepared in avoiding a mistake.

I figured you felt the same for women who also took part in said mistake.

No?

I don't believe in forcing people to keep the child instead of aborting as it's not my place or business to tell them what should and shouldn't with their body. I don't necessarily consider it a double standard as the woman will be the one carrying the unborn child to birth and all that comes along with it medically wise. That's the main difference that people keep overlooking. One aspect refers to monetary and the other aspect refers to medically.

Even then, I'm indifferent towards the situation overall and could really care less about the decision as I don't personally put myself in those situations of where I have to be involved in having input about those calls. For the record, I know people who had teenage abortions and it was the best decision for them at the time.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The woman can do the same :dahell:

Can you niccas not read? :dahell:
If a woman WANTS a child why the fukk would she “do the same” you nikkas have such difficulties with basic logical comprehension then wonder why these kinds of topics end up above your pay grade lol

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Then why are women allowed to abort (outside of the outliers)? They know the consequences for sex

Because it's their body, they get the privilege to make those decisions. Things don't always have to be equal between men and women, women risk their lives when carrying babies, all men do is bust a nut, and wait 9 months for it to finish baking.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman
In 2022, birth control is widely accessible in different forms.
A man who is not trying to produce children realistically can prevent it from happening.

In the event that conception does occur, he cannot then cop pleas or shirk his legal responsibilities.

In the words of Tango to Frank Lucas. "Its 20%, if you don't like it, then don't sell dope"

url

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
In 2022, birth control is widely accessible in different forms.
A man who is not trying to produce children realistically can prevent it from happening.

In the event that conception does occur, he cannot then cop pleas or shirk his legal responsibilities.

In the words of Mongo to Frank Lucas. "Its 20%, if you don't like it then don't sell dope"

Would you rather pay for contraceptions or 18 years of child support payments?

It's really that simple, but dudes in here are making the decision more difficult than it has to be. Dudes gotta start looking out and doing what's best for them, which is essentially what the woman is doing to do on her end.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the confusion. Women can’t abort babies, they abort fetuses :yeshrug:
Once that child is a human with a SS # you’re responsible for it
A man can’t avoid responsibility for a baby that’s actually here and his desire to not want the kid to begin with is irrelevant in the fetus stage when it’s entirely up to the woman

A woman decides “I was dumb to let this dude nut in me, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. I’m gonna kill this fetus and move on with my life” - this is ok

A man decides “I was dumb to nut in this chick, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. If she wants to have the kid I can’t stop her, but I want to completely remove myself from all forms of responsibility and move on with my life” - this is not ok

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely because women can't get pregnant without men impregnating them.

If a man doesn't want a child and doesn't want to pay child support, he has all of the power to prevent his sperm from being deposited into a woman's body.

And a woman has the power to take birth control or make a man wear a condom if she doesn’t want a child. Why does she get to kill the fetus and get out of her responsibility if she’s too irresponsible and reckless to do one of the above?

I haven’t seen a logical answer yet

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Absolutely because women can't get pregnant without men impregnating them.

If a man doesn't want a child and doesn't want to pay child support, he has all of the power to prevent his sperm from being deposited into a woman's body.

are woman incapable of taking measures to prevent this or is all insemination not consensual

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Would you rather pay for contraceptions or 18 years of child support payments?

It's really that simple, but dudes in here are making the decision more difficult than it has to be. Dudes gotta start looking out and doing what's best for them, which is essentially what the woman is doing to do on her end.
Yeah, guys are making things more complicated than they have to be. Woman cannot get pregnant by herself. Men need to make better decisions and stop looking for outs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A woman decides “I was dumb to let this dude nut in me, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. I’m gonna kill this fetus and move on with my life” - this is ok

A man decides “I was dumb to nut in this chick, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. If she wants to have the kid I can’t stop her, but I want to completely remove myself from all forms of responsibility and move on with my life” - this is not ok

That situation could easily be avoided if the man took personal responsibility from the beginning in doing his part in preventing the situation from happening instead of leaving the decision to be up to someone else. You keep avoided to the distinction of personal responsibility in the matter and you doing what's best for you from the beginning.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One carry’s the physical burden of child labor and the other doesn’t ….how are grown men having difficulties with this in 2022 …while talking about being “logical” :dead:
This is not why most women have abortions. I said let’s focus on the primary reasons - them realizing they shouldn’t have let a dude nut in them and they dont wanna live with the responsibility

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
And a woman has the power to take birth control or make a man wear a condom if she doesn’t want a child. Why does she get to kill the fetus and get out of her responsibility if she’s too irresponsible and reckless to do one of the above?

I haven’t seen a logical answer yet

agreed

people are insinuating that women are powerless and are essentially being raped