Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that what you took from my comment? I’m indifferent about the topic of abortion, but it’s not my place to tell a women what she should or shouldn’t do what’s best for them. Even then, outside of extreme outliers, it’s the responsibility of both parties to prevent the situation from happening.

I say that someone myself whose turned down sex over the years because no forms of contraception were being used. Gotta think logically instead of on emotions and urges.
Yeah that’s how I took it . You mentioned men should be forced as they should have been better prepared in avoiding a mistake.

I figured you felt the same for women who also took part in said mistake.

No?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why can a woman kill that fetus?

If you can’t explain with logic why one is ok and the other is not, get out the thread :dahell:
Breh it’s a double standard simple as that. People like to think these things don’t exist by ignoring the truth.

That’s prob one of the biggest issues as people we have. Not wanting to address facts

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh it’s a double standard simple as that. People like to think these things don’t exist by ignoring the truth.

That’s prob one of the biggest issues as people we have. Not wanting to address facts

These dudes are remedial as shyt

“Men need to make better choices!”

As if the overwhelming majority of abortions are not cuz a woman decides after the fact that letting dude nut in her was a stupid decision :russ:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
there hasn't been a single logical argument proposed for why men should be paying if women can just kill their kid.

I think deep down - people assume that men are more intelligent, thus we should take responsibility for our actions - especially if we claim to be leaders.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not hard to understand both parties involved have responsibility.

For one of the parties being pregnant is a medical condition.

Since its her medical condition she can end it right there and both parties will have the responsibility lifted

If not than the burden is on both parties to be responsible for the initial action.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don’t get the confusion. Women can’t abort babies, they abort fetuses :yeshrug:
Once that child is a human with a SS # you’re responsible for it
A man can’t avoid responsibility for a baby that’s actually here and his desire to not want the kid to begin with is irrelevant in the fetus stage when it’s entirely up to the woman