Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The government doesnt want to foot the bill, thats why the double standard exists. Hell they force nikkas who find out they aint the father to pay.

But in a fair world i agree that if a woman can kill it an man should be able to abandon it(word to chappelle)
And I agree with it
I think we should offer public assistance, but the biological father should help out if he's living

Without child support, we'd probably have even more men running up in women raw and beingjme:manny:

Does thecoli care about broken Black homes and thr community or not?

I definitely think women should be discerning with their p*ssy, but I think the current system is the best one

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Legally it wont work beccause its in regards to what's best for the child and technically the man nor woman can't waive their child's rights for them

Ehh

A woman can kill the fetus or give the child up for adoption if she doesn’t wanna take responsibility for her mistake (im not talking rape/incest/medical reasons). What is the male equivalent?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sound like you are in favor of the new ruling?

Is that what you took from my comment? I’m indifferent about the topic of abortion, but it’s not my place to tell a women what she should or shouldn’t do what’s best for them. Even then, outside of extreme outliers, it’s the responsibility of both parties to prevent the situation from happening.

I say that someone myself whose turned down sex over the years because no forms of contraception were being used. Gotta think logically instead of on emotions and urges.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I should I quoted your last sentence, I was responding specifically to this.

To answer should men pay for child support, even if they let the woman know in advance. I would say yes, because most people know the possible consequences of sex, it sucks, but that child is going to need support, and unfortuantly they're that child's father.

Then why are women allowed to abort (outside of the outliers)? They know the consequences for sex

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pregnancy/Abortion is a medical decision.

No one should be able to dictate another persons medical desicions.

A man’s desire to “not” pay child support does not take priority of what a woman chooses to do with her own body medically.

Wrong

You’re talking about outliers

Majority of abortions are cuz a woman is not ready to be responsible for the child

All the data is easily accessible. Let’s cut the bullshyt

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I think this is an interesting and fair question. Men that do not want children should have at least some say about it. I honestly don't get these women that go through with the pregnancy when they know the father doesn't want the child. This sounds fukked up but I wonder if these consent apps and what not should have some sort of pregnancy clause.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wrong

You’re talking about outliers

Majority of abortions are cuz a woman is not ready to be responsible for the child

All the data is easily accessible. Let’s cut the bullshyt
I’m not talking about outliers.

Pregnancy/abortion is literally woman's healthcare. Doesn’t matter why, it’s her decision to make.