Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’ve seen some being called hoes who weren’t necessarily hoes. But mmmk. We’ll pretend like that word isn’t used loosely on here.
I bolded some because that's what I said. Not all. It is used loosely by some to describe how they treat hoes. I'm not sure what "weren't necessarily hoes" mean. Either she's a hoe or she ain't.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Do you think this is a solution?

1. The father that doesn't agree to bringing the child to term (there should be a legal agreement on this beforehand), should be able to defer child support
2. Increase taxes (it partially comes out of his pocket but in a less toxic manner that bites the bullet on double standard, we have a social safety net increased, reduced cost/free child care services for qualifying parents)
3. In the environment in which we can agree to increase taxes for these services, we will also be provided with the ability to improve education and most importantly, sex education.

4. We draw correlations with these improvements, which should suggest overall less children being born out of wedlock, so the cost of the state rearing these children financially will not even be a concern in comparison to if we just slapped this process on country that doesn't have these underpinnings, present America, for example.

I think that is a fair solution to the situation. I do not think that a woman bearing the double standard of bodily autonomy over the man should carry over to the man that wants nothing to do with the pregnancy, before the the baby is brought to term. The only reason why I would ever think to morally implicate the father is because we know the odds of the child that grows up in America without proper support, but in a hypothetical country where we can bear the costs, and in that same country, we have reduced the chance of this child being born out of wedlock, then the father should be able to opt out.
I agree with all beside your first point. Men should never have the ability to defer child support if she wants it. Kids are crazy expensive and it’s just one of those “mistakes” that you have to handle.once your but on child support don’t even let it stress you because it’s no use, they’re are taking it if you draw breath. Find away to supplement your income, which everyone should already be doing:yeshrug:

I also think a lot of issues would be solved if paternity test were mandatory at every birth without exception.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Your cousin either doesn’t have a job or the women haven’t filed on him

Why are you niccas bringing up these silly ass points that have nothing to do with the thread :dahell:

Were talking about men who are going to be on child support :snoop:
They havent filed his kids are middle scboolers. Nah the silly point is that yall assume all females are actually on child support :dead:. Or would even benefit monetarily from it

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I bolded some because that's what I said. Not all. It is used loosely by some to describe how they treat hoes. I'm not sure what "weren't necessarily hoes" mean. Either she's a hoe or she ain't.

Because we don’t know whether or not she is one. Some call every woman a ho. Or a bytch. But whatever. It’s really not that deep breh.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, with a woman who could not conceive.

Irrelevant to your respective school of thought or very minute example of a man forcing his nut in a woman. Either you believe both adult figures can be equally or near equally proactive or you don't.

Apparently you don't, while I do, or at least lean towards greater proactivity falling on the person with burden of carrying, not the person who can cut a check and be a ghost.
:snoop: you aren't saying anything that I didn't already. I not saying anything about forcing nut inside someone, quote where I did

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Bottom-line: States DO NOT see men and women as 'equal classes', therefore, are under no obligation to treat them equally under the law.

You want 'equality', vote.​

Which candidate of which party has run on making men and women 'equal classes'?

I've never heard this distinction being made by a someone seeking to attain office