Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never said it only benefits women and I agree that if women were confident that the man would be a good partner we would see significantly less abortions

A woman always has access to a get out of jail free card. The man only gets out of jail if the woman is on board.
Conversely if men could opt out of parenting they’d have a “get out of jail free” card that only benefits them, then lays the responsibility of the child on society. That’s not “fair” either.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You found them by running a keyword search on child support thus including threads that were talking about child support for cats……
I knew they existed before hand. I had read several of those threads. That's how I knew they were there. Now can you please post some links? Or just like one or two?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My cousin got 5 kids and dont pay child support nor raise none of them. nikkas in here is foolish lol

Your cousin either doesn’t have a job or the women haven’t filed on him

Why are you niccas bringing up these silly ass points that have nothing to do with the thread :dahell:

Were talking about men who are going to be on child support :snoop:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I agree, a lot of men would not take care of their kid if it wasn’t required. That’s not the question though

Im asking this in the most respectful way possible. If you take offense then don’t answer and I’m legit not trying to offend you.

When you found out she was pregnant did you want her to keep the baby?
No i didn’t:yeshrug: I did everything under the sun to try and get her to get an abortion. Everything from saying I would marry her and we could have kids later, fake crying and even lying about killing myself if she kept it:heh: she hit my black ass with the:unimpressed: and told me to make all the prenatal appointments.I was pissed, but im glad she made the decision she did,I tell her this often even though we haven’t had a romantic relationship since the birth over a decade ago. I say that to say the moment the semen leaves our body, it belongs to her and we have to make the best of the situation:yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Your cousin either doesn’t have a job or the women haven’t filed on him

Why are you niccas bringing up these silly ass points that have nothing to do with the thread :dahell:

Were talking about men who are going to be on child support :snoop:
Strawman arguments abound. I see what you tried to ask, but you couldn't have expected non emotional responses here.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Conversely if men could opt out of parenting they’d have a “get out of jail free” card that only benefits them, then lays the responsibility of the child on society. That’s not “fair” either.

The woman has the option to decide if she wants to abort or not once she knows that she’s gonna be all on her own

I agree that this isn’t fair for a woman who thinks abortion is wrong/dangerous