Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
And yet not a single one of your posts have a hint of suggestion of women having equal responsibility to be protective.

So, once again;

Are men and women both adults?
Yes or no
My post were centered on men individually taking care of themselves knowing the the outcome isn’t favorable to them and not relying on a woman to do so. If this thread was a bunch of females bemoaning their situation I would tell them the same.

Self responsibility rules all.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one that notices the only logically sound reason they've created for this is always prefaced with "the elephant in the room," "nobody wants to say this," "the uncomfortable truth is," etc. But I legit can't think of any other reason that isn't rooted in raw emotion.:russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My post were centered on men individually taking care of themselves knowing the the outcome isn’t favorable to them and not relying on a woman to do so. If this thread was a bunch of females bemoaning their situation I would tell them the same.

Self responsibility rules all.

Which is exactly the same viewpoint I have. You gotta do what’s best and look out for you instead of expecting someone else to do so. It’s literally that simple, yet dudes in here are making it more complex than it has to be for the sake of arguing.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So you never fukked without a condom not for the purpose of procreation?
Yes, with a woman who could not conceive.

Irrelevant to your respective school of thought or very minute example of a man forcing his nut in a woman. Either you believe both adult figures can be equally or near equally proactive or you don't.

Apparently you don't, while I do, or at least lean towards greater proactivity falling on the person with burden of carrying, not the person who can cut a check and be a ghost.

Karume

All Star
Daps
if they don't want a child with the man then perhaps she shouldn't have sex with him, since she is the first yes/first no, initial barrier to entry barring rape.
if he approaches her doesnt that make him the initial barrier to entry?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that notices the only logically sound reason they've created for this is always prefaced with "the elephant in the room," "nobody wants to say this," "the uncomfortable truth is," etc. But I legit can't think of any other reason that isn't rooted in raw emotion.:russ:

You have grown ass men who are scolding men on some “if he didn’t want a baby he shouldn’t have had sex” and at the same damn time being upset because women who got pregnant as a result of being impulsive and craving raw dikk can longer have abortions if they don’t want their life to be inconvenienced :dead:

Also conveniently ignoring the fact that 45 percent of women who get abortions are repeat offenders :russ:

Karume

All Star
Daps
The same thing applies to women getting abortions

“If she doesn’t want a child with the man then perhaps she shouldn’t have sex with him”

Are you niccas serious right now :russ:
thank you for agreeing with me

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Why should men have a choice in raising a child that is proven to be his?

For women, an abortion guarantees that the child is never born, but a man intentionally leaving the child and mom behind greatly increases the chance of the child becoming an unproductive member of society.

We as black people have seen how much of a disadvantage it is to be born into, and then raised in a single-parent household. Why would you be fine with potentially subjecting a child to that life, for their first 18 years of life? I personally don't understand how this is a question...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thank you for agreeing with me

If you’re saying it applies to both men and women then of course I agree. What logical person wouldn’t

Most of these short bus boys say the only person who needs to be accountable for their mistake is the man

Karume

All Star
Daps
If you’re saying it applies to both men and women then of course I agree. What logical person wouldn’t

Most of these short bus boys say the only person who needs to be accountable for their mistake is the man
who actually said that only the man is accountable?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Fine, let a Woman can have bodily autonomy in deciding if they want to terminate a baby

Now let Men have financial autonomy and not support 18 years of a child he never wanted