Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I think deep down - people assume that men are more intelligent, thus we should take responsibility for our actions - especially if we claim to be leaders.
This is the correct answer. Hell even women belittle men as being emotional "acting like a woman or bytch" Women basically as a whole don't seem to respect a woman's ability to make rational decisions.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Child support is for the support of the child, not the woman. That's the priority here and the child needs support regardless of whether the man still wants him or not.

If the child is born, he needs support from both parents. The timeline of when decisions were made that resulted in the baby doesn't change the fact that both parents made the decisions that led to this point. Maybe you wanted a do-over, but that "want" is meaningless cause the kid is here and alive now and needs support regardless of your too-late wishes.

Crazy shyt to me is how anyone concerned with the Black community at large would want young black children to grow up with less than adequate support. Hard as hell to be a single parent and support a kid to make it in this world, especially if you're Black. I wish we had better and fairer opportunities for all kids regardless of their situation, but as it stands only the parents can give them opportunity so man up.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You think a woman can?
Yes by withholding p*ssy if he even wants to go raw in the first place :mjlol:

Men aren't pulling out pocket watches and hypnotizing women to forget what a condom is, or discouraging them from the dozen other proactive contraceptive options.

If you have all the extra burden placed in your body then I place the onus on you to protect your own body.

As brehs have said for any other line of thought to prevail a concession must be made about "equality" between the sexes.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Men aren't pulling out pocket watches and hypnotizing women to forget what a condom is, or discouraging them from the dozen other proactive contraceptive options.

If you have all the extra burden placed in your body then I place the onus on you to protect your own body.

As brehs have said for any other line of thought to prevail a concession must be made about "equality" between the sexes.
So the equivalent is men having extra Biden place on their income and placing the onus on them to protect their bank account……..

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:
Not fukking is a whole other thing, breh.
Most of us fukk for enjoyment and even go raw because it feels better for both. But also just because yall agree to go raw doesn't mean she wants to be squirted in.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:
Not fukking is a whole other thing, breh.
Most of us fukk for enjoyment and even go raw because it feels better for both. But also just because yall agree to go raw doesn't mean she wants to be squirted in.
The most common solution according to y'all is "not fukking".

Most people fukking who don't want kids are pulling out. You're bringing up a very specific example of violation.

Why can’t/shouldn’t both scenarios be the norm?

Key word equivalent
Both of what scenarios?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The most common solution according to y'all is "not fukking".

Most people fukking who don't want kids are pulling out. You're bringing up a very specific example of violation.

Both of what scenarios?
Men being protective of their income and women being protective of their bodies

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Men being protective of their income and women being protective of their bodies
Because y'all don't preach both scenarios, and instead of argue with guys like me who say if the sexes are equal they should be treated equal, or that if one side choose to flex the option/power they have, that choice becomes their responsibility, especially if this was discussed beforehand.