Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No sympathy for someone's ignorant ass not wrapping it up. Being dumb is not a right to be free of responsibility.
No sympathy for someone's ignorant ass not using plan b, birth control (24 methods, single gender), adoption, foster care, safeplace drop offs, female condoms, male condoms, etc. Being dumb is not a right to be free of responsibility.
"Child support is for the child" The child wasn't a mutual decision and the child wouldn't be here if one party didn't make a unilateral decision. Unprotected sex isn't consent to parenthood on a woman or man's end.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No sympathy for someone's ignorant ass not wrapping it up. Being dumb is not a right to be free of responsibility.

So I take it you’re not bothered by women no longer being able abort their kid due to them being ignorant and not requiring the guy to wrap it up or taking birth control/morning after pill?

since ya know, being dumb is not a right to be free of responsibility and all

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most common solution according to y'all is "not fukking".

Most people fukking who don't want kids are pulling out. You're bringing up a very specific example of violation.

Both of what scenarios?
Where did I mention anything about not fukking as a solution? I said that going raw runs the risk of pregnancy and if you want to avoid that you should use a condom. I also mentioned that slip-ups can happen when using the pull out method

Karume

All Star
Daps
if they dont want a child with the woman then perhaps they shouldn't have sex with her

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Because y'all don't preach both scenarios, and instead of argue with guys like me who say if the sexes are equal they should be treated equal, or that if one side choose to flex the option/power they have, that choice becomes their responsibility, especially if this was discussed beforehand.
I just gave you a scenario that’s equal and you are responding with rants not related to the scenario. Are you truly interested in equality or just wanting to get off hot takes?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Where did I mention anything about not fukking as a solution? I said that going raw runs the risk of pregnancy and if you want to avoid that you should use a condom. I also mentioned that slip-ups can happen when using the pull out method
And the woman can say "no glove no love"

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just gave you a scenario that’s equal and you are responding with rants not related to the scenario.
No you didn't. I'm not doing this shyt with you today. So I'll reemphasize and make this simpler for you;

Are men and women both adults?

Yes or no?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No you didn't. I'm not doing this shyt with you today. So I'll reemphasize and make this simpler for you;

Yes or no?
I did. I gave you an equal obligation that men should have relative to the one you posted that women should have. If you only want to discuss the women side instead of both just say so :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because y'all don't preach both scenarios, and instead of argue with guys like me who say if the sexes are equal they should be treated equal, or that if one side choose to flex the option/power they have, that choice becomes their responsibility, especially if this was discussed beforehand.

if the sexes are equal men should carry the baby at least half of the pregnancy

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I did. I gave you an equal obligation that men should have relative to the one you posted that women should have.
And yet not a single one of your posts have a hint of suggestion of women having equal responsibility to be protective.

So, once again;

Yes or no?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if the sexes are equal men should carry the baby at least half of the pregnancy
Who consented the the fertilization of sperm? Is consent to sex consent to fertilization? She could always prevent that. So can he.
They both can.