Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because it's their body, they get the privilege to make those decisions. Things don't always have to be equal between men and women, women risk their lives when carrying babies, all men do is bust a nut, and wait 9 months for it to finish baking.
They choose to get pregnant and give birth. Men aren't responsible for the natural risks that come with pregnancy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is false in the majority of cases though. Most men don’t make enough money for women to splurge off their child support. People say this but the data says otherwise
It's not about the amount, it's the fact that a lot of these women take the money and use it for other shyt not related to the child.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That situation could easily be avoided if the man took personal responsibility from the beginning in doing his part in preventing the situation from happening instead of leaving the decision to be up to someone else. You keep avoided to the distinction of personal responsibility in the matter and you doing what's best for you from the beginning.
And the woman could also take responsibility and be celibate or use contraceptives.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not about the amount, it's the fact that a lot of these women take the money and use it for other shyt not related to the child.

Those cases are outliers, not the norm

You can’t do anything with $500 a month

71D17E8D-4C3C-442E-B88B-43AC10349540.jpeg

Daps
Those cases are outliers, not the norm

You can’t do anything with $500 a month

View attachment 32426

when a kid needs something right away and that support check hasn't came in yet, the custodian still has to spend their money. so when that little $500 check finally comes through god forbid she catch up on something personal she needed to get before but had to put the child first. these little gripes make no sense when you actually think about the kid lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don't know. I go back and forth on this. Chappelle put it best, if she can legally kill it (in some states after yesterday's news), then men should legally be able to recuse themselves from all financial obligations related to that child if she chooses to keep it. There's a level of hyporisy that comes with "my body my choice" when the man has no say-so in the matter before birth, and no say-so financially afterwards.

At the same time though, lets say hypothetically the law changed tomorrow and men were no longer mandated to pay child support. A whole lot of mothers if not most are going to need assistance. Who is that gonna fall onto? The government. Principally speaking I have an issue with tax dollars being substituted because some men are too irresponsible with who they lay with, and so moralliy deficient that they wont take care of their seed.
That will happen. But you'll also see a generation of women be much more diligent about letting men run through them raw since they know there's no safety net.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
when a kid needs something right away and that support check hasn't came in yet, the custodian still has to spend their money. so when that little $500 check finally comes through god forbid she catch up on something personal she needed to get before but had to put the child first. these little gripes make no sense when you actually think about the kid lol
Hard to make sense of not wanting a kid, not wanting a kid with that particular woman, not feeling compelled to do more than a court dictates yet still putting yourself in that position.

For why

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The American child support system is slavery.

A man should be able to waive his parental rights.

Concurrently, a woman should have the right to wield every option at her disposal when it comes to her body.

The man owns neither the child, or the woman, and he should not be held liable for her negligence or action.
:ohhh:

Daps
Hard to make sense of not wanting a kid, not wanting a kid with that particular woman, not feeling compelled to do more than a court dictates yet still putting yourself in that position.

For why

it's clearly because they are focused on the failed relationship and holding a grudge. these child support gripes never make sense when you think about the child

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
And the woman could also take responsibility and be celibate or use contraceptives.

You guys hold women to epic standards. :dead:

Idk about you bro, but I have several sisters and I dont know why you guys expect women to make intelligent decisions at the same level as men.

Our brains dont even function the same.

I fully expect women to move stupidly - which is why I have no problem with certain luxuries and privileges they have in society.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because it's their body, they get the privilege to make those decisions. Things don't always have to be equal between men and women, women risk their lives when carrying babies, all men do is bust a nut, and wait 9 months for it to finish baking.
Outside of paying taxes or buying p*ssy and drugs , we as humans are free to spend or save our money as we like

So why doesnt “it’s my money i can do what i want with it” apply here using your logic?

Last edited: