Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Daps
Abandoning your kid is some disgusting sucker shyt

But poor decision makers with low self control (both men and women) should be able to have an out of they can live with it :manny:

And yeah, dudes be calling women gold diggers when their child support money barely covers one week of day care :dead:

so yeah i think the bottom line here is yes they should pay... either way they are getting off light for something they caused

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes. You had the same choice :dahell:. Could have decided to not lay up with her. If shed like to risk HER body with abortion thats on her

Well now women are in the same boat as men

And all you “he shouldn’t have laid down with her” ass niccas sound like the “she should have kept her legs closed” crowd

:russ:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah not necessarily

A woman can make enough money to not get government assistance but still not afford to take care of the child by herself

Im talking about the hypothetical scenerio in which a man has legally opted out. If a woman is actively choosing to have a baby she cant afford when the father has opted out then that responsibility on her. She can make her choice but she also has to bear the consequences of that choice.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Well now women are in the same boat as men

And all you “you shouldn’t have laid down with her” ass niccas sound like the “she should have kept her legs closed” crowd

:russ:
Yeah more nikkas on child support u right :russ:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basics after taxpayers pay their share

Noted. Great work. Put the burden on people not involved.
It already is the peoples burden. What community is the most effected by all these kids being born with out father figures in the house? Who is mostly running around terrorzing the community, kids from stable 2 parent homes or ones from single mothers with no fathers around? We know the data and the answer.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It already is the peoples burden. What community is the most effected by all these kids being born with out father figures in the house? Who is mostly running around terrorzing the community, kids from stable 2 parent homes or ones from single mothers with no fathers around? We know the data and the answer.
Y’all will argue about a man being able to opt out or pay after tax payers produce even more than we currently are.

Unserious

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Story time.

I got an older half-sister who has zero relationship with her biological mother.

My father got her mom pregnant on a one-night stand and she didn't want to keep the baby....I dont know what my father said or did but he somehow convinced her to deliver the baby

My father wanted the baby - she didn't want to keep it.

When the baby was born - my father took custody and flew the baby to France where my sister was raised under the care of my aunt.

Now my sister's mom is somewhere living in poverty and my father is mega-successful.

The mother got zero child support and she has zero relationship with her daughter.

Moral of the story: If men want the baby - we should have the ability to take custody and throw the mom into the bushes.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
And now the same applies to women in some states :snoop:
I know, breh, it's hilarious. About time these harlots got their comeuppance! I'm just waiting for the reason behind your questions to reveal itself. :youngsabo: In due time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The better question because it really pissed a lot of women off a couple years ago, is should child support be like a WIC card? The backlash that question recieved was hilarious, because it showed just how women women really use that child support. :russ:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know, breh, it's hilarious. About time these harlots got their comeuppance! I'm just waiting for the reason behind your questions to reveal itself. :youngsabo: In due time.

I’ve stated the reason multiple times

Irresponsible women should not be forced to suffer for their bad decisions and neither should irresponsible men

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The better question because it really pissed a lot of women off a couple years ago, is should child support be like a WIC card? The backlash that question recieved was hilarious, because it showed just how women women really use that child support. :russ:

This is false in the majority of cases though. Most men don’t make enough money for women to splurge off their child support. People say this but the data says otherwise