Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Daps
if the mom puts the dude on papers and he has a job then his check will be garnished. There is no way around it

But yes, there are a bum ass men who don’t do shyt for their kids and they’re allowed to get away with it because the other doesn’t file on him, she doesn’t know who he is, or he’s so trifling that he’s willing to straight up not get a job so he will spite himself to spite her and the chick

yeah i'm my personal experience (friends and fam), child support seems to be an exception, not the rule.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's better than nothing. Especially if a guy makes it clear he wants nothing to do with the child and women has it anyway. Logically There should be a legal way to opt out.
That’s not what you stated. You said capped to provide basics. That is not basics.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Then why should women be allowed to abort outside of rape/incest/medical reasons (which are extreme outliers)?

The overwhelming majority of abortions are caused by people not wanting to take responsibility for not using contraceptives
Because it’s her body:manny:. As a nikka on child support , I use to think like this about child support. But as I matured I realized it is what it is, they’re are privileges for both sexes that seem unfair, but they just are.Children didn’t ask to be born and every time we have sex there’s a risk of pregnancy. I gladly and willingly take care of mine because I’m a man and the child is the best part of me, I understand child support is necessary because a lot of cats wouldn’t take care of their seeds without it.

Daps
I see, but to be fair this was question of morality and partially legality, I say legality because in many states you simply have to track the suspected father down.

i know some that don't. but even with some that do... it's like they never push the issue. women should be given more credit tbh. not only do men lie about intentions for sex, then after the fact I would say about half of abortions are pressed by the men (even though yall like to pretend this is only a woman issue), then they are shytted on for trying to force a child support issue and accusations they need the spending to be audited. dude, your funky 400 dollars isn't enough to feed the kid for a month let alone enough for anybody to be gold-diggin on :snoop:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because it’s her body:manny:. As a nikka on child support , I use to think like this about child support. But as I matured I realized it is what it is, they’re are privileges for both sexes that seem unfair, but they just are.Children didn’t ask to be born and every time we have sex there’s a risk of pregnancy. I gladly and willingly take care of mine because I’m a man and the child is the best part of me, I understand child support is necessary because a lot of cats wouldn’t take care of there seeds without it.

I agree, a lot of men would not take care of their kid if it wasn’t required. That’s not the question though

Im asking this in the most respectful way possible. If you take offense then don’t answer and I’m legit not trying to offend you.

When you found out she was pregnant did you want her to keep the baby?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Clearly she has to raise birth and take care of the kid. Like i said if you dont want child support dont lay up with random women

Or she can abort…. Or at least she could up until a few days ago

The same does/did not apply to women :dahell:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman decides “I was dumb to let this dude nut in me, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. I’m gonna kill this fetus and move on with my life” - this is ok

A man decides “I was dumb to nut in this chick, I’m not ready for a kid, it would ruin my life. If she wants to have the kid I can’t stop her, but I want to completely remove myself from all forms of responsibility and move on with my life” - this is not ok
There was a Reddit thread like this. Where a 16 yo kid got a 18 yo girl pregnant. He didn’t want it but she had the child against his will. Which I understand if she didn’t want to abort. The guys family had money though so they just basically set up a direct deposit, never talked to the girl or their child and just paid their money every month. Eventually once the kid start knocking on 16, he tried to reach out to the dad and he wanted nothing to do with him as he was like 32 and had no desire to be a father yet. Was engaged to another woman. Completely removed from the hometown kid he once was. Reddit was acting like was a terrorist when homie told the girl he didn’t want kids, then she forced him into fatherhood and even after that he still paid up. He just exercised his right to not be involved and they couldn’t stand it. It is a double standard. Personally I wouldn’t abandon my child and would’ve eventually came back after college and getting a job but I can understand why he was mad at her.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i know some that don't. but even with some that do... it's like they never push the issue. women should be given more credit tbh. not only do men lie about intentions for sex, then after the fact I would say about half of abortions are pressed by the men (even though yall like to pretend this is only a woman issue), then they are shytted on for trying to force a child support issue and accusations they need the spending to be audited. dude, your funky 400 dollars isn't enough to feed the kid for a month let alone enough for anybody to be gold-diggin on :snoop:
There was a Reddit thread like this. Where a 16 yo kid got a 18 yo girl pregnant. He didn’t want it but she had the child against his will. Which I understand if she didn’t want to abort. The guys family had money though so they just basically set up a direct deposit, never talked to the girl or their child and just paid their money every month. Eventually once the kid start knocking on 16, he tried to reach out to the dad and he wanted nothing to do with him as he was like 32 and had no desire to be a father yet. Was engaged to another woman. Completely removed from the hometown kid he once was. Reddit was acting like was a terrorist when homie told the girl he didn’t want kids, then she forced him into fatherhood and even after that he still paid up. He just exercised his right to not be involved and they couldn’t stand it. It is a double standard. Personally I wouldn’t abandon my child and would’ve eventually came back after college and getting a job but I can understand why he was mad at her.

Abandoning your kid is some disgusting sucker shyt

But poor decision makers with low self control (both men and women) should be able to have an out of they can live with it :manny:

And yeah, dudes be calling women gold diggers when their child support money barely covers one week of day care :dead:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not what you stated. You said capped to provide basics. That is not basics.
if a woman is broke the govt already provides the basics. foodstamps, baby formula, subsidized rent and daycare etc.... 200 a month is actually more than enough to cover on top of whatever aid and finaincal assistance a single mother would normally get.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
if a woman is broke the govt already provides the basics. foodstamps, baby formula, subsidized rent and daycare etc.... 200 a month is actually more than enough to cover on top of whatever aid and finaincal assistance a single mother would normally get.
So basics after taxpayers pay their share

Noted. Great work. Put the burden on people not involved.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah not necessarily

A woman can make enough money to not get government assistance but still not afford to take care of the child by herself

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Because it’s her body:manny:. As a nikka on child support , I use to think like this about child support. But as I matured I realized it is what it is, they’re are privileges for both sexes that seem unfair, but they just are.Children didn’t ask to be born and every time we have sex there’s a risk of pregnancy. I gladly and willingly take care of mine because I’m a man and the child is the best part of me, I understand child support is necessary because a lot of cats wouldn’t take care of their seeds without it.
Do you think this is a solution?

1. The father that doesn't agree to bringing the child to term (there should be a legal agreement on this beforehand), should be able to defer child support
2. Increase taxes (it partially comes out of his pocket but in a less toxic manner that bites the bullet on double standard, we have a social safety net increased, reduced cost/free child care services for qualifying parents)
3. In the environment in which we can agree to increase taxes for these services, we will also be provided with the ability to improve education and most importantly, sex education.

4. We draw correlations with these improvements, which should suggest overall less children being born out of wedlock, so the cost of the state rearing these children financially will not even be a concern in comparison to if we just slapped this process on country that doesn't have these underpinnings, present America, for example.

I think that is a fair solution to the situation. I do not think that a woman bearing the double standard of bodily autonomy over the man should carry over to the man that wants nothing to do with the pregnancy, before the the baby is brought to term. The only reason why I would ever think to morally implicate the father is because we know the odds of the child that grows up in America without proper support, but in a hypothetical country where we can bear the costs, and in that same country, we have reduced the chance of this child being born out of wedlock, then the father should be able to opt out.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Or she can abort…. Or at least she could up until a few days ago

The same does/did not apply to women :dahell:
Yes. You had the same choice :dahell:. Could have decided to not lay up with her. If shed like to risk HER body with abortion thats on her

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you don't want to support, the govt shouldn't be involved. You should have that option.

With that, she has the option to keep or dip that baby, since it's pretty much attached her, and you have the option to pay or not pay.