Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The male equivalent is not getting the woman pregnant in the first place

Nikkas argument in here is "women have a failsafe for their bad decisions" and it's fine to feel that way, but it looks contradictory for men to want to be men and also have the same accountability fail-safes that women do. It looks like "if they don't have to be responsible, why should I?"

As a man if you feel the deck is that stacked against you it would stand to reason that you structure your life and decisions around avoiding the creation of unwanted children
It's about the principle. Coping with an inequality isn't acceptance of it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nikkas argument in here is "women have a failsafe for their bad decisions" and it's fine to feel that way, but it looks contradictory for men to want to be men and also have the same accountability fail-safes that women do. It looks like "if they don't have to be responsible, why should I?"

As a man if you feel the deck is that stacked against you it would stand to reason that you structure your life and decisions around avoiding the creation of unwanted children

Nikkas want the new treated like kings and gods until it's time to move like one. Understand the value or lack thereof, of your seed

I agree with moving this way, which is why I’ve only had unprotected sex with one woman

But I also recognize that men are just as impulsive and irresponsible as women. I don’t feel like either party should have to deal with an 18 year responsibility if they decide they aren’t ready for it

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they’re divorcing before they’re here, the same way the woman is killing them before they’re here :dahell:

But your confusion, according to your OP, is why are women the only ones with a choice after you made the choice to hit raw. And I gave an answer based in reality.…because women are the ones carrying. I’m not really sure what other answer you’re looking for here because opting out of child support and leaving it to tax payers is never happening. Don‘t have sex with women you aren’t married to, maybe? Pack up and move to a red state so they make the decisions for both of y’all, maybe? I dunno.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dawg

you niccas have got to read with your finger

I explicitly said “let’s not focus on the outliers”

The overwhelming majority of women are getting abortions cuz they made a bad decision and they are not ready to be responsible for a child. Period

These women have an out, men in a similar predicament do not

View attachment 32420 View attachment 32421
You aren’t listening with your fingers.

The reason for the abortion does not matter.

A pregnancy and an abortion are health and medical issues period.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But your confusion, according to your OP, is why are women the only ones with a choice after you made the choice to hit raw. And I gave an answer based in reality.…because women are the ones carrying. I’m not really sure what other answer you’re looking for here because opting out of child support and leaving it to tax payers is never happening. Don‘t have sex with women you aren’t married to, maybe? Pack up and move to a red state so they make the decisions for both of y’all, maybe? I dunno.

If your answer is “don’t have sex with women you aren’t married to” then you shouldn’t be bothered by roe vs Wade being overturned outside of women who were raped, molested, or have potential health complications. Women are primarily getting abortions cuz they were being reckless and irresponsible.

Let these dumb women and dumb men both go through it

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I feel like there’s worse double standards, due to the fact that we don’t get the medical problems that could possible come with a pregnancy making it viable for women to be able to get an abortion.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with moving this way, which is why I’ve only had unprotected sex with one woman

But I also recognize that men are just as impulsive and irresponsible as women. I don’t feel like either party should have to deal with an 18 year responsibility if they decide they aren’t ready for it
Of course we are. But in the current world we live in, where men consider themselves more logical and reasonable than women, we have to either

1. Move in accordance with that superior logic and reason

2. Accept that maybe we aren't as logical and reasonable as we profess to be

Nikkas hate child support laws. I get it. But I think a huge unaddressed problem with boys/men is a lack of responsibility and training in considering their seed for the powerful entity that it is

We're raised to have all this discipline and grit in regards to work and sports but not nearly as much in regards to sex. And the court eats off it

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If your answer is “don’t have sex with women you aren’t married to” then you shouldn’t be bothered by roe vs Wade being overturned outside of women who were raped, molested, or have potential health complications. Women are primarily getting abortions cuz they were being reckless and irresponsible.

Let these dumb women and dumb men both go through it

I was being facetious. I already gave you my real answer in my first comment: that decisions in this particular issue can never be equal because men don’t carry babies. You just don’t like my answer and that’s ok.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly if the man doesn’t want to deal with the child/woman and does the paperwork they should be absolved.

Now if they sign for the child and acknowledge paternity leave them be with 50% rights unless they are legally seen as indigent or have some type of other issues.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Nikkas want the new treated like kings and gods until it's time to move like one. Understand the value or lack thereof, of your seed
^^^

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course we are. But in the current world we live in, where men consider themselves more logical and reasonable than women, we have to either

1. Move in accordance with that superior logic and reason

2. Accept that maybe we aren't as logical and reasonable as we profess to be

Nikkas hate child support laws. I get it. But I think a huge unaddressed problem with boys/men is a lack of responsibility and training in considering their seed for the powerful entity that it is

We're raised to have all this discipline and grit in regards to work and sports but not nearly as much in regards to sex. And the court eats off it

Child support laws are actually favorable to most men, at least when the kids are too young for free schooling. Most men don’t pay heavy child support

This is besides the point though. Is it reasonable for all men to suffer because some men think they are mentally superior to women?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was being facetious. I already gave you my real answer in my first comment: that decisions in this particular issue can never be equal because men don’t carry babies. You just don’t like my answer and that’s ok.

Nah I actually agree with your answer in terms of how men should live their lives because that is the way that the laws are set up. There is no get out of jail free card for irresponsible men like there is for irresponsible women

That’s just not a logical explanation for why a woman can have a fetus vacuumed out of her and move on with her life cuz she’s not ready for a kid but a man is stuck with 18 years of child support if he tells her he isn’t ready at the 3 month pregnancy mark

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Child support laws are actually favorable to most men, at least when the kids are too young for free schooling. Most men don’t pay heavy child support

This is besides the point though. Is it reasonable for all men to suffer because some men think they are mentally superior to women?
If it's all talk and no action then yes they deserve it:manny:

If you say and feel you're the king, you need to BE that

Legend27

Pro
Daps
That's because comparing a woman's right to an abortion with a "man's feelings" is an obvious false equivalence. People are struggling to answer because the logic behind the question is flawed.
The question is not flawed at all and is pretty damn basic and What you just said is a false equivalence to what Houston said :russ:
Houston did not compare womens rights TO AN abortion he compared the REASONING WHY Women get abortions to the Reasoning why Men would want to opt out on paying child support and caring for the child and the answer is to absolve responsibility for whatever reason. and he said how one is ok and the other is not which is a question on fairness and the answer is pretty simple it is unfair BUT you could make an argument similar to @Reflected which was a good answer as to maybe why men should pay for child support for the better upbringing of a child but alot nikkas in here want to keep juelzing and be obtuse:mjlol:.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The question is not flawed at all and is pretty damn basic and What you just said is a false equivalence to what Houston said :russ:
Houston did not compare womens rights TO AN abortion he compared the REASONING WHY Women get abortions to the Reasoning why Men would want to opt out on paying child support and caring for the child and the answer is to absolve responsibility for whatever reason. and he said how one is ok and the other is not which is a question on fairness and the answer is pretty simple it is unfair BUT you could make an argument similar to @Reflected which was a good answer as to maybe why men should pay for child support for the better upbringing of a child but alot nikkas in here want to keep juelzing and be obtuse:mjlol:.

To be fair, some of these dudes are actually dumb and have low comprehension. They aren’t pretending to not understand, they truly don’t :mjcry: