Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because it's their body, they get the privilege to make those decisions. Things don't always have to be equal between men and women, women risk their lives when carrying babies, all men do is bust a nut, and wait 9 months for it to finish baking.
Oh really?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Paternity tests should be mandated upon birth and the biological father should be on the birth certificate regardless of who the spouse is

Guess what? That ain't never happening either chief.

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes you would disown the child, waive all rights and never have contact with them

Men who find out after the fact would still need to pay. This only applies to men letting the woman know in advance that she is gonna be fully on her own and she decides to go through with the pregnancy anyway
If you can have contractual agreement with a neutral party overlooking signature then sure. However only issue is might be hard to test integrity of situation because could have dudes coercing women to have unprotected sex. Then relinquish rights once pregnant.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

It seems like alot of you guys bought into the equality rhetoric and now youre upset that it was all a lie.
Who’s upset :dahell:

Why are you assuming I bought into anything:pachaha:

Grown adults having an adult convo & you coming with low quality

Do better Henri :unimpressed:

Add in you clearly must not have seen my other post

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Maternal mortality is not one of the main reasons for abortions though. The reasons women get abortions are for the same reason men want them to abort :dead:

Let’s focus on the norm and not the outliers

I don’t care about everyone‘s individual personal reasons. I’m talking about a very real outcome regardless of the reasons. And I was giving “my” reason for being pro-choice, wasn’t speaking for everyone else. You made a thread confused about why women have more say-so over their pregnancy than men do, and I told you why it can never realistically be equal. Giving men the legal right to divorce their child once they are here is more :dead:than anything I said.

Giselle

Daps
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman
This is another one of the many reasons I am against killing unborn children. If abortion is legal (which it still is) then it’s only fair that men should be able to terminate their parental/financial responsibility as well. You guys need to start fighting for your parental rights. The same hoes killing their kids be the same ones bashing moms and bashing men who chose to neglect their parental responsibility just like they did when they killed their unborn or even gave their child up for adoption. I won’t even get into how women are able to put their child up for adoption without the father’s consent, many women do so instead of giving custody to the father so they won’t have to pay dad child support.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care about everyone‘s individual personal reasons. I’m talking about a very real outcome regardless of the reasons. And I was giving “my” reason for being pro-choice, wasn’t speaking for everyone else. You made a thread confused about why women have more say-so over their pregnancy than men do, and I told you why it can never realistically be equal. Giving men the legal right to divorce their child once they are here is more :dead:than anything I said.

Nah, they’re divorcing before they’re here, the same way the woman is killing them before they’re here :dahell:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is another one of the many reasons I am against killing unborn children. If abortion is legal (which it still is) then it’s only fair that men should be able to terminate their parental/financial responsibility as well. You guys need to start fighting for your parental rights. The same hoes killing their kids be the same ones bashing moms and bashing men who chose to neglect their parental responsibility just like they did when they killed their unborn or even gave their child up for adoption. I won’t even get into how women are able to put their child up for adoption without the father’s consent, many women do so instead of giving custody to the father so they won’t have to pay dad child support.
Look at the dudes who are against it lmfao. It’s a wrap paired with younger generations having less sex

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
which makes the stakes even higher for men having sex out here. Even if you do partner with a woman that's 100% down with getting an Abby if she accidentally got pregnant, that option is off the table and you are responsible for the child and everything that comes with that.

brothers better wake up.

:wow:
I tried to tell em. But some men are so blinded by HOHism and skirting any sexual responsibility that they don’t see how overturning Roe v Wade is gonna get even more dudes caught up. A lot of those abortions in the past were paid for and sponsored by dudes who didn’t wanna be fathers.

Now that it’s off the table, men better move like church mice. Keep your legs closed, and forget raw sex. Because conservatives have zero problems swelling their private for-profit prisons with men behind in child support. And a lot of those women who were “working” with dudes on child support payments aint being gracious in this anti-woman climate.

As for the answer to OPs question, the physical, mental, emotional burden of reproductive health falls primarily on the women, which is why men are required to pay child support. Otherwise, without some check to male sexual promiscuity, OOW rates would be even worse if you can imagine that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh

A woman can kill the fetus or give the child up for adoption if she doesn’t wanna take responsibility for her mistake (im not talking rape/incest/medical reasons). What is the male equivalent?
The male equivalent is not getting the woman pregnant in the first place

Nikkas argument in here is "women have a failsafe for their bad decisions" and it's fine to feel that way, but it looks contradictory for men to want to be men and also have the same accountability fail-safes that women do. It looks like "if they don't have to be responsible, why should I?"

As a man if you feel the deck is that stacked against you it would stand to reason that you structure your life and decisions around avoiding the creation of unwanted children

Nikkas want to be treated like kings and gods until it's time to move like one. Understand the value or lack thereof, of your seed

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s not the “same” cause for one person it’s their health and well-being in question.

If baby’s came via stork then maybe your argument would have some logic. :mjlol:

Dawg

you niccas have got to read with your finger

I explicitly said “let’s not focus on the outliers”

The overwhelming majority of women are getting abortions cuz they made a bad decision and they are not ready to be responsible for a child. Period

These women have an out, men in a similar predicament do not

4CE4B828-6D15-415A-8FDC-BF54BF361567.jpeg
022B5733-D018-4B40-A62C-BEDD62054086.jpeg