Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, somebody has to pay, and it ain't gonna be me (taxes), therfore the burden gets placed on the biological father. Unless they get lucky and the mother is well off, and requires no assistance.

How about the mother…stop absolving them of their bad choices.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Where did I try to tell a woman what to do with her body?

If a woman decides she wants to kill her fetus cuz she was irresponsible and doesn’t wanna live with the consequences, I’m 100 percent cool with that

Why does a man not have an out (child support) if he is reckless and irresponsible and decides he doesn’t want to have to deal with the consequences of his stupid decision?
so you're pro-choice, yet you want to absolve brehs of paying child support if they didn't want the baby? i'm telling you this: the breh has the right to be heard by the expectant mother, but it's ultimately the chick's choice to keep or abort because that fetus grows in her body. if she keeps the baby, you have a responsibility to help take care of that child whether it be thru child support or other means, period. trying to weasel out of that is bytchmade activity. the exception is when a chick doesn't your help (which IMO, you should still try but you're free to respect her wishes)

separately, you act like abortion is just done-done, chick can go about her life as if nothing is wrong. Do you personally know ANYONE that's had an abortion?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
How about the mother…stop absolving them of their bad choices.

Do you think the mother should be barred from government financial support if the father absolves themselves of financial responsibility?

That's the only way the child will not become the responsibility of the tax payers if the mother requires assistance, unless they give it up for adoption.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Goddamn :russ: Ok I'm eleven pages in and pro-choice but so far no more than five people have answered this question correctly and most keep answering what should happen BEFORE the pregnancy not what Houston asked which is after in regards to men paying child support and keep using logic that can apply to women :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn :russ: Ok I'm eleven pages in and pro-choice but so far no more than five people have answered this question correctly and most keep answering what should happen BEFORE the pregnancy not what Houston asked which is after in regards to men paying child support and keep using logic that can apply to women :mjlol:

That's because a lot of these nikkas slow in the head. Crazy how I get the bulk of negative comments.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so you're pro-choice, yet you want to absolve brehs of paying child support if they didn't want the baby? i'm telling you this: the breh has the right to be heard by the expectant mother, but it's ultimately the chick's choice to keep or abort because that fetus grows in her body. if she keeps the baby, you have a responsibility to help take care of that child whether it be thru child support or other means, period. trying to weasel out of that is bytchmade activity. the exception is when a chick doesn't your help (which IMO, you should still try but you're free to respect her wishes)

separately, you act like abortion is just done-done, chick can go about her life as if nothing is wrong. Do you personally know ANYONE that's had an abortion?

I know DOZENS of women who have had abortions and they all did it cuz they were recklessly having unprotected sex and weren’t ready for a kid yet

Literally every single one of them

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Low iq gang, low reading comprehension game is in the building :russ:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Answering the OP. It’s always the woman since men don’t carry babies. Which is why the decision making in this particular issue can never be equal (assuming you’re not in a red state). Nothing deep or thought provoking, it’s really that simple.

I’m pro-choice because the maternal mortality in this country is atrocious, especially for black women.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
When push comes to shove as a man your opinion doesn't matter once she gets pregnant. If you want to keep it and she doesn't she won't. If you don't want to keep it but she does she will. Regardless of anything you say, how you feel, what you want, your situation in life, etc.

That's why I tell young brehs to ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM. No sex is worth getting trapped in a lifelong situation you didn't wish for.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I know DOZENS of women who have had abortions and they all did it cuz they were recklessly having unprotected sex and weren’t ready for a kid yet

Literally every single one of them
and i know multiple women who had abortions and regretted it. still that doesn't have shyt to do with a father wanting to be absolved of all responsibility. you're conflating these arguments breh