Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Most times when child support is involved. The mother can’t support the baby on their own, and the government has to step in to help. That’s why child support is established. It’s the government going after men for reimbursement/help raising their kid.

If the mother is financially capable of supporting the kid most times she’s not going after child support.

This is dictated by Biology. One person has to sacrifice life and limb for the baby to exist. The other does not. Therefore one gets to make decisions on what will happen with their own body.

Sound like cac men brehs :scust:
If I sound like a cac Man U sound like a cac lady

Breh it ain’t no biology, u and I both kno damn well that’s not why nikkas are put on child support. They put nikkas on child support cuz they the breadwinners in most situations

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I get it breh condoms + choosing better.

my thing is if a collective of men wanted to advocate for a law to bypass financial responsibility to the child.. it would be an issue. Just like mandatory paternity test would be an issue.

Like I keep saying over and over, y’all keep alluding to women being one thing and men the other. That’s completely fine, I just want society as a whole to stop promoting we are the same.
That’s where we differ I don’t spend time on society promoting that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman
if you're not willing to deal with a possible outcome of getting a chick pregnant, then dont fukk her. but if you do, there are means to protect yourself from that possible outcome.....use them.

If she ends up pregnant and wants to keep the kid, dont be a bytch. pay your dues....simple as that

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One carry’s the physical burden of child labor and the other doesn’t ….how are grown men having difficulties with this in 2022 …while talking about being “logical” :dead:

This is not the discussion.

If a woman makes that sole decision to carry that physical burden, a man can opt out of his financial burden.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if you're not willing to deal with a possible outcome of getting a chick pregnant, then dont fukk her. but if you do, there are means to protect yourself from that possible outcome.....use them.

If she ends up pregnant and wants to keep the kid, dont be a bytch. pay your dues....simple as that

So what you’re saying is “women get an out for being reckless, dumb and irresponsible, but men do not”

We already know this though. We’re trying to understand why

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a man=Be stronger, be smarter, be more responsible.

It’s the quiet part that a lot of folks are scared to say out loud. But it’s the expectation society places on us from an early age.

The whole concept of “provide and protect” is placed on Black boys as the expectation of manhood. Even before a lot of them are ready.

So to answer @Houston911 the real answer to your opening post is that men are looked upon to be the adults in functional society.

If a plane or ship goes down the first instructions are “Women and children first”
The elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about in this both genders are equal society

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most times when child support is involved. The mother can’t support the baby on their own, and the government has to step in to help. That’s why child support is established. It’s the government going after men for reimbursement/help raising their kid.

If the mother is financially capable of supporting the kid most times she’s not going after child support.

This is dictated by Biology. One person has to sacrifice life and limb for the baby to exist. The other does not. Therefore one gets to make decisions on what will happen with their own body.

Sound like cac men brehs :scust:

What woman is turning down freebands? Lmfao

If that was the case she’d just adopt/go to a sperm bank

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I sound like a cac Man U sound like a cac lady

Breh it ain’t no biology, u and I both kno damn well that’s not why nikkas are put on child support. They put nikkas on child support cuz they the breadwinners in most situations
Umm yeah, that’s kinda how it works. Societal norms dictate that it’s usually men who are breadwinners and women who raise the kids.

But even that is based on biology. Men are usually bigger and stronger, so it’s them that hunt and work in the fields. Women have to cary the baby for 9 months then the baby has to be pretty much attached to them every couple hours for another year.

This stuff is born out of the way biology works. The laws didn’t just come out of thin air.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So what you’re saying is “women get an out for being reckless, dumb and irresponsible, but men do not”

We already know this though. We’re trying to understand why
how is she getting out of anything when she would have to physically take care of that child? you would just be throwing a piece of your paycheck and that's it.... if you didnt want the kid you won't be there changes diapers at 3AM will you? you want be taking that kid to doctor's appts missing work, having to trust strangers to take care of said kid while you worked.

simple answer is to not fukk heaux you wouldn't be willing to procreate with, i know that's hard for some of you brehs tho.