Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I reject your premise from the beginning because it relinquishes and absolves the adult man of any responsibility, if it was he that chose to forgo safe sex practises then he has no one but himself to blame. As a man putting on a condom is not brain surgery, i have no agreement on this at all

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas sound like bytches talking about whats "fair". Sound like some deadbeats

Have some caution when fukking with these women or pay the consequences

You sound like a pick me. Women can exercise the same exact caution :dead: they have birth control, morning after pills, she can force the man to wear a condom

They’re just as stupid and irresponsible as the men. Only difference they can kill the fetus and absolve themselves of responsibility for their mistake

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I reject your premise from the beginning because it relinquishes and absolves the adult man of any responsibility, if it was he that chose to forgo safe sex practises then he has no one but himself to blame. As a man putting on a condom is not brain surgery, i have no agreement on this at all

They both chose to forgo safe sex

A woman being on birth control or taking a morning after pill is not brain surgery

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You sound like a pick me. Women can exercise the same exact caution :dead: they have birth control, morning after pills, she can force the man to wear a condom

They’re just as stupid and irresponsible as the men. Only difference they can kill the fetus and absolve themselves of responsibility for their mistake
Yes they are as just as irresponsible as the men. Once the woman is pregnant men have no say so, which is why im placing the responsibility on men to move smart while they still have control

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how is she getting out of anything when she would have to physically take care of that child? you would just be throwing a piece of your paycheck and that's it.... if you didnt want the kid you won't be there changes diapers at 3AM will you? you want be taking that kid to doctor's appts missing work, having to trust strangers to take care of said kid while you worked.

simple answer is to not fukk heaux you wouldn't be willing to procreate with, i know that's hard for some of you brehs tho.

How is she getting out of anything? She is hitting the kill switch on the fetus and voila, the pregnancy is gone

:dahell:

You could apply this same logic to women. “Stop fukking dudes you don’t want to procreate with”

This is the reason for the overwhelming majority of abortions. A woman let the wrong dude nut in her and she ain’t tryna deal with the consequences

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think men should have rights or rather a say in it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How is she getting out of anything? She is hitting the kill switch on the fetus and voila, the pregnancy is gone

:dahell:

You could apply this same logic to women. “Stop fukking dudes you don’t want to procreate with”

This is the reason for the overwhelming majority of abortions. A woman let the wrong dude nut in her and she ain’t tryna deal with the consequences
if she aborts the baby, do you have to pay child support? you say you're pro-choice, but do you want to tell a woman what to do with her body? doesn't sound very pro-choice to me breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At the end of the day, somebody has to pay, and it ain't gonna be me (taxes), therfore the burden gets placed on the biological father. Unless they get lucky and the mother is well off, and requires no assistance.
Right. You gone pay either way. either directly through child support or indirectly through taxes.

I would actually be ok with lots more tax money being directed to child wellness to the point where child support wouldn’t be an issue.

But America ain’t built like that. It’s “fukk them kids” in any topic other than abortion.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read what YOU wrote? :dahell:
Maybe you should look at what I typed again. You brought up that a woman shouldn't let a man nut in her and I made the statement that she can't stop you from nutting in her if you are going raw.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if she aborts the baby, do you have to pay child support? you say you're pro-choice, but do you want to tell a woman what to do with her body? doesn't sound very pro-choice to me breh

Where did I try to tell a woman what to do with her body?

If a woman decides she wants to kill her fetus cuz she was irresponsible and doesn’t wanna live with the consequences, I’m 100 percent cool with that

Why does a man not have an out (child support) if he is reckless and irresponsible and decides he doesn’t want to have to deal with the consequences of his stupid decision?